New England Inn
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
$62
$58
$89
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
Hotels.com
White Trellis Motel(North Conway)
$79
$62
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$139
Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$64
Briarcliff Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
Travelocity
$145
Hotels.com
Colonial Motel(North Conway)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslog cabinnew englandgas fireplacecontinental breakfastmain buildingyogurtlodge buildinggarden suitethe cottagesindoor poolbeer selectionwhite christmasgreat jacuzzimeatloafsmall jacuzzitwin bedsnon smoking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2010

We went for the 4th of July weekend, initially were staying here for 3 days, we decided to add a fourth. The suite we stayed in was adorable. It was a two room suite, had a television and a gas fireplace. The AC from the one bedroom kept both rooms cool and it was about 100 degrees outside. Plenty of room. Very clean. The tree outside of my suite had a swing hanging from it, my son made use of it. The pool was clean and cool, quite a relief on those 4 hot days after going to StoryLand, (which is just about 2 miles away) and hitting Santas Village.
A 5 minute drive to the shops and the fireworks celebration on the 4th. The restaurant, Tuckermans, which is onsite, had great food and a very accommodating, friendly waitstaff. (When we went, if you ordered an adult entree your child ate for free from the kids menu.) I particularly enjoyed their beef terrayki skewers and guacamole dip appetizers. Their prime rib was very good also. Full breakfast was offered as well. The homemade hash browns were excellent and the chocolate chip pancakes were delicious. The owners are down to earth people and the woman Carol who worked at the front desk was very personable and got you what you needed when you asked for it.
It's quiet, surrounded by the woods and my husband and i liked sitting on the porch of our suite at night stargazing. I"m definitely returning there for the weekend in the winter before Christmas to go back up to Santas Village.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2010

First, I will admit it was my own fault for booking a room late (By late, i mean over 30 days in advance) to join my party who were mostly staying in the new Lodge and the log cabins. Those all seemed very nice and none of my friends had any complaints, they were clean, new, and affordable.

Now, I was told that my room would not be in the Inn, which is older and doesnt have many amenities, I was told I would have a room similar to my friend's double room in the lodge. When I arrived at the Inn and after checking in, I found out quickly that I did not have the room I assumed I was getting, I had what looked like a shed that was flipped in the inside. These are the red shacks in the back with no fans or AC. The bedding smelled and we had black flies all over the bathroom. I was not too happy to say the least, but for 2 days I could handle it. Additionally, the price of this shack was only $20 less per night compared to the suites across the street in the Lodge. That is where I took exception.

I've also seen a lot of comments about the staff, they were all very nice to myself and my party, the servers I felt did the best they could and I can't fault them. It never hit me that tip was included in the bill, I'm glad I found that out afterwards or else maybe I would've been more aware of the service.

My suggestion would be that when you book this Inn, to ask explicit questions so that you know what you are getting. Don't be shy to ask price differences either. The new Lodge has better rooms than anywhere else in the area, if you can't book the lodge, I would look to find a room elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2010

The cabin was immaculate, pleasant, and atmospheric. The breakfast by owners Lance was terrific based on what one would expect, and is very good in its own right -- nice pancakes and omlettes. The location is great.

The pool was not nearly warm enough for a swim -- that's an easy fix. The bar restaurant was rough going. We ate there twice -- once it was okay, in terms of food and service, the next time disastrous. Nachos were visibly burned yet the surly waitress served them anyway. She was slow and disengaged.

The added gratuity policy has received criticism on this site, and we can see why. I had forgotten about it (thinking it was just part of the price) and left tips anyway. We felt double-dipped.

I can understand the policy - I'm not a huge critic. But it should be clarified as to whether any additional tipping is expected. Second, let's make sure the restaurant staff has their head in the game, and let's improve the quality of the dinner food. The restaurant is not on the level as the rest of the property.

We will definitely be back. This is constructive criticism/feedback and overall Lance and Jessica are doing great work.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2010

Excellent Place, They have these cozy cabins all to yourselves, with hot tubs and a fireplace in the room. The Bar is on premises so you only have to stumble back to your cabin. Breakfast the next morning is included. What a wonderful place.

Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at the New England Inn.. The lodge was absolutely beautiful! Breakfast in the morning was incredible which is included and not a continental breakfast either! I had the stuffed french toast with the "homemade hash browns" and they were amazing!! What a great start to the day for skiing. Of course we had dinner and drinks at Tuckermans that night. The food was great and the entertainment a plus! It was great to have a restaurant right where we were staying! The owners were very accommodating and have down a great job over the past 1.5 years improving the the property! We will recommend a weekend away to everyone we know at The New England Inn & Tuckermans!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple