“ChipR”
Review of Glen Oaks Inn

Glen Oaks Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Intervale B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Every thing good you've read is true and our two days were a relaxed and problem free.Champane afternoon followed by a wonderful tasteful breakfast.As we where there Apr.21st every thing gets going next weekend.We just drove around Mt. Washington for the day.This place is fun any time you go.If you can't find anything to do,talk to Mitch about where he's been.Thanks again Mitch and Linda! Chip + Mary God bless

Room Tip: Just get there.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chip286

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a Living Social 2 nighter and were very pleased. Linda and Mitch were very hospitable and happy to be of service in every way.The free champagne was sooooo good that we bought a bottle. In Canada if one can find similar it must be 3X the price. Breakfasts were yummy. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lesmur
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I randomly found the Glen Oaks Inn through a travel site and it was the perfect place for my girlfriend and I to relax for a valentines day weekend! Linda and Mitch were two of the nicest people I have come across in the bed and breakfast/ hospitality industry. They were so helpful with the planning of my trip and providing me with ideas of what to do while there.

The food and room were both great. They were also very accommodating of vegetarian lifestyle, which can be hard to find. If you are looking for a great place to relax especially after a day of skiing then Glenn Oaks Inn is the place for you.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Jgergerian
Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you are looking for a couples retreat or a personal escape this inn is for you. I chose this quaint inn for a little personal rejuvenation after a business trip to Boston. I had never been to NH or to a B&B and I fell in love with this place and the people. The owners Linda and Mitch are very friendly and informative. Whatever you need or are looking for (such as shopping, trails to hike, or what other attractions the area offers, etc.) they are willing to assist in anyway they can. For me I enjoyed everything "they" offered. The food was amazing. The ambiance was outstanding. Sitting on the front porch, with the windows open, provided fresh air and birds chirping while I sipped my morning cup of hot tea. Whether I was working on the group puzzle or simply reading in a nice quiet corner, it was the relaxation I needed. And the nightly get together was great, as everyone shared their stories and their adventures. The experiance was one I will never forget and I look forward to returning with my husband soon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Andi S
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was our first experience at a bed & breakfast. We stayed for two nights and could not have been happier! The accommodations were quaint yet very comfortable, the location was quiet and easy to find, and the food prepared by the owners was nothing short of restaurant quality. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We have been staying with Mitch and Linda since they took over. The breakfasts are wonderful as they carry on a tradition of the man in the kitchen and the woman hostessing (Linda also does the baking, and is wonderful at it). We love the fact that they are willing to try new recipes with us when we stay there. They are always as helpful as possible with dinner suggestions or reservations, and discounts to local attractions or shopping. They are always on the lookout for a good deal and make every effort to share them when they find something new and interesting. We always meet the most interesting and friendly people while we are there (other guests) and have developed several friendships over the years with other repeat guests. The main Inn rooms are very cozy and always comfortable what ever time of year we are there. The fireplace in the entrance room is always a welcome site when we arrive in the winter. There are several areas to get together with other guests and share the days adventures. The cottages afford a more private setting but we recommend staying in the main Inn so as to enjoy the complete bed and breakfast experience, especially smelling the coffee and the bacon in the morning when you awake! If all you want is a bed and a flat screen TV go to a hotel, if you want the complete vacation experience, try Glen Oaks Inn. Mitch and Linda are the third set of innkeepers at this establishment (we've been staying here for over 20 years) and we wouldn't think of staying anyplace else when we visit the area.
Gary & Peg

Room Tip: Odd # rooms may be a bit quieter, the snow plows seemed extra loud this year.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

we had great service and wonderful breakfasts - the hosts were great and easy to talk with anytime. it is a great low key place to go and relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of North Conway - a quaint New England home - would go back again and again

Room Tip: any room is fine
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Intervale
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
1785 Inn
1785 Inn
#15 of 21 in North Conway

Been to Glen Oaks Inn? Share your experiences!