“Great for familys with young kids.”

Perry's Motel & Cottages
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Intervale
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Loved that they had two playgrounds and a clean pool. Cottage #11 was perfect for us due to its proximity to all 3. One of the playgrounds is for ages 5 and under and well "stocked" with toys and things to play on. The other playground is great for older kids 6-11 or so. Again, I loved that cottage #11 was only 8-10 yards from the toddler playground and 12- 15 yards from the pool. All 3 of these things were very clean and well maintained.
The owner's were very friendly and welcoming to us right fiom the start of our 2 night stay. We were pleasantly surprised that they had free wi-fi if you were in close prox. to office.
The rooms were satisfactory in Cottage 11 but they needed to be dusted and a few ant traps would have taken care of a few unwelcomed guests but over-all they were fine for our needs. Also loved having a private grill and picnic table to use. They even had AC in all units!
Bottom line....GREAT if you have young kids and have plans to do go to Stoyland (which was amazingly close...5 min. drive.) or other local attractions and want to come "home" for a nice swim to cool down and grill some hotdogs!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Perry's Motel & Cottages

Reviewed March 12, 2010

The cleanliness and comfort in the condo unit is just the best value anyone could ask for.. There are 2 bedrooms, 1 with a king and the second with 2 twin beds, a full kitchen and stand up shower with a heated floor. The best part was when I walked in and saw the beehive stove with a gas fireplace, how cozy and comfortable this unit is just tucked in intervale NH on a quiet road. When I was leaving I noticed the fire ring and said " I have to come back here after a day of hiking with friends. The unit also has a grill for your use and a pool and children play area. This truly is a hidden GEM that needs to be discovered by all.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank hike2
Reviewed October 23, 2009

very expensive $200 for such a little tiny messy room.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank climer
Reviewed August 26, 2009

We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the doors to the destination of our three night stay! Very clean, spacious and just what a mom with 5 young adults needed! We were able to sit at the table to eat and play games at night and we all had our own space. The pool was clean and available during the day for our use. There was a charcoal grill and table and chairs to sit outside. The kitchen was fully stocked with dishes and utensils, refrigerator and stove. TV 's in 2 rooms - all were happy! Close to town and area attractions. Great value and great memories!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank lifesalongsong
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I have spent several years travelling to North Conway and every year have stayed at Perry's. The kids love it- I have always recommended to others and they have loved it. Its convenient to so many NH sites, and its a GREAT family place- parents can relax watching the kids from their cottages. Wherever my kids are playing I feel I can see them and keep a close eye on them. I almost did not return this year due to the fact that the previous owners seemed to be more and more unhappy over the last couple years- and it was showing in many of their interactions with guests. I still showed up because I felt the positives all outweighed that- but- did discover upon arrival that there were new owners. They were great- very kind and helpful. My husband and I were both very pleased. They appear to be making many changes for the good so we are excited to see what next year will bring! See you next year!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ckmontgomery1
Reviewed August 24, 2009

This was our 4th trip back to Perry's to the same cottage and as always we had a great time. I was also surprised that they had new owners but was actually relieved because the previous owners seemed burned out and weren't as nice as previous years. The new owners were great and very friendly. We always stay in cottage 20 with our 2 kids and it is so much better than a hotel room for the same money. You have two bedrooms a small living room, front porch, grill and picinic table. They also have a great pool and two playgrounds. If you are going to Storyland this is the place to stay.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank aslodi
Reviewed August 16, 2009

I am the public adjuster representing Perry's Motel in this fire. With response to the guests complaints about Perry's being less than compassionate I can assure you that is not correct. They wanted to issue a refund. Where it's not really my place to do this I felt I had to. It should be noted the guest had stayed 2 days before the fire and after returning home requested the refund for those two days. The owners wanted to issue a refund to the guest but that simply could not be done without her insurance companies approval. If this had been done it would in effect admit liability for the fire on the part of the owners. I advised the insured not to do so and as a courtesy went to her insurance carrier and requested this refund. They felt as we do that our insured did not cause this fire and they would not pay. Fires are always a tragic event but my client has no choice in this matter. I apologise to the guest but we did what we could to make this work. These people are hard working people who would have done what they could to make the guset happy as they do for all guests.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank paas4you
Also consider these accommodations in or near Intervale
Bartlett Inn
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
Villager Motel
Villager Motel
#12 of 12 in Bartlett

Been to Perry's Motel & Cottages? Share your experiences!