All reviews bedroom cottage nice pool north conway grills and picnic tables making improvements kids play great place for families quiet area night stay front porch white mountains new hampshire playground grandchildren mosquitoes
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I went back and forth with my rating....if there were a 3.5 that's what I would give. However because of the owners hospitality I upgraded to a 4. We stayed in a cottage and I do think I overpaid for what I got. ($170 all together). I've stayed at much nicer places for the same or less. I will say the pool, playground and toy/game room are an added bonus for kids. The cottage itself was nice enough.....when you're going to the bathroom your feet are practically in the shower. The bedrooms were a good size but I felt like things were just pieced together. It was fine for a 1 night stay but I wouldn't pay this much again and I would want a little more cozy feel if I were staying for a vacation. Like I said, the owners are really great people and I enjoyed the grounds

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Hey, you get what you pay for with Perry's! While it's certainly not short on quirks or charm here, I don't know exactly what anyone posting a bad review is expecting for the only $50-a-room-per-night motel in the entire state. You could do a lot worse for the price. Yeah, sure, it's old and outdated (it's $50 a night). Things are a little yellowed and creaky and musty smelling (it's $50 a night). Okay, fine, so on Booking.com it says the room includes a microwave, but in actuality that microwave is communal for all the motel rooms and that microwave is outside on an endtable next to the vending machine (it's $50 a night). And maybe the towels are too small (do I need to keep going?). If you want to stay at a luxury resort go pay for one. Otherwise bask in the orange (or yellow or white, depending on your room) glow of the inviting Craftsman-style outdoor lighting and be whisked away into a cozy little getaway that, despite its age, is clean, well managed, and super family friendly. Oh and it's QUIET! Easily the quietest place I've ever stayed in. And assuming you aren't a d**khole racist, you will appreciate how accommodating and nice the owners are. I like sleeping with a whole bunch of pillows (ask my girlfriend how ridiculous she thinks this is) - do YOU want extra pillows, too? No problem. Just ask. I also like to wake up at 10:30AM sometimes because I'm on vacation and who cares but that means the free coffee in the "Wolf Den" is probably gone. No worries, friend - the owner brewed me a fresh pot anyway. Ah, this is paradise on a budget for sure. And all I had to do was walk across the parking lot with a beach towel over my shoulder with the intent of asking if the pool was open (it wasn't) and they immediately went to work getting it ready for us to swim in. We were so well accommodated it almost felt like we were the only people there (We were, a lot of the time).

Anyway, anyone that has a problem with Perry's needs to seriously take a hard look at their life choices. I've made some poor ones which is why I need to stay in $50-a-night motel rooms, but man, this is THE place to be to enjoy the splendor of the White Mountains on a budget, and this is where I'm gonna stay every single time. Come say hello - I'm the guy heating up a burrito outside.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
8  Thank bradsblacksheep
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Last week we were in Intervale NH, searching for our lodging address. Even Google maps couldn't t find it and we had no reception on our cells to contact the owner. We stopped at Perry' s Motel to ask for directions and the manager Vicky was very helpful.She contacted the owner by landline, so eventually we got where we wanted to be. Thanks Vicky!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank G4368EPinfo
Reviewed June 13, 2018

For the price it's very hard to beat this place. Everything you need is there and it is located in a very quiet area. It's my second time here and I love it. They even supplied a toaster because I asked.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mario_halle
Reviewed May 29, 2018

The owner is absolutely wonderful! We rented 2 of the 2 bedroom cottages. They are the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. The beds were very comfortable and the grounds are kept up very well. I highly recommend these cottages.

Room Tip: We rented the 2 bedroom cottage - it was perfect for us
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family