“Perfect fit for Hudson”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Perfect fit for Hudson”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We needed a place like this- so happy to see Benson's Cafe in town.
We got the locally made honey and talked with the owner for a bit. She was so personable and friendly!
If you want to stay on your diet or cheat on it- this place is great.
Cupcakes, breakfast & lunch sandwiches and fresh coffee- can't go wrong.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great cafe!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hidden gem recently opened up and has taken Hudson by storm. They have a great menu of baked goods, sandwiches, bagels and all types of coffee concoctions. They also sell lots of great flavors of cupcakes.

The first time I stopped by the cupcake was a bit dry and the frosting was a bit too thick. The second time I stopped by I had lunch. Benson's chicken salad sandwich with a side salad - excellent meal. I also picked up a cupcake to go to see if the previous visit was a fluke. I'm glad - this one was much much better. Moist cupcake and the frosting was perfect. I picked up an orange scone for my husband and he loved it.

I'm thrilled this little place opened up, I hope they continue taking Hudson by storm.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Benson's Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!