“Tasty subs and syrian sandwiches”

Wally's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 49 Restaurants in Hudson
New Hampshire
“Tasty subs and syrian sandwiches”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Have not tried the pizza or seafood but have tried several of the subs. Husband likes the turkey sub and steak bomb. Rewards card offers $6 off after 5 orders of $5 or more.

Visited July 2013

Hudson,NH
“Really good onion cheese steak subs”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We usually go to Wally's for an onion cheese steak sub. We found that some pizza restaurants put a small amount of steak. So little that I have to put all the steak on half the sub just to taste it.
Not at Wally's They give you enough steak on your sandwich so you can eat the whole sub roll. You don't have to only have half the sub. The French Fries are really go too.
I know a lot of people will not agree with me, but I don't care for the pizza. I am fussy, and I don't like the big bubbles in the crust. So no pizza for me here.
Another good thing is they have, I would call, discount cards. After 5 meals, equals 5 visits, you get $6 off your next meal.
Try the steak sandwich yourself and I'm sure you will agree.

• Visited August 2012
Naugatuck, Connecticut
“drop by for a great pizza~”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were visiting in nearby MA and decided a roadtrip into NH was the best option for an adventure! We stopped at Wally's because it was next to a Cumberland Farms, which we always go for coffee, and saw a ton of people come and go and decided well if the locals like it, lets try it!! We were awarded with a mouthwatering tasty pizza, oh and we enjoyed appitizers too! I highly recommend this pizza joint! You will not be disappointed!!

• Visited August 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Good, fast food”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is THE place to come if you want a good solid meal at a very reasonable price. The spinach and feta pizza is THE best and the salads are the freshest. Service is fast and their delivery service is also godo and reliable. You can't go wrong with Wally's

Been to Wally's Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!