“German food made from scratch!”
Review of Bavaria Restaurant

Bavaria Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Hooksett
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

It is on the expensive side of meals. However made from scratch and delicious. Started with the cucumber salad, cannot pin point all the ingredients but very yummy. I had a radlar to drink which was lemonade except they use lemon lime soda and beer together. For dinner I had the schnitzel that you could hear the cook pounding out in the kitchen just as I ordered and spaetzle which was delicious. I couldn't leave without dessert which was a thin pancake made again as I ordered. I watched the sous chef go to the pantry for the flour to make my pancake. It was huge, big enough for two for sure. The staff was kind and the owners were a bit off putting, but they make delicious food and have a cute restaurant.

Enjoyed every bite.

Will be back soon.

2  Thank Bergind
There are newer reviews for Bavaria Restaurant

Reviewed December 17, 2013

That place is horrible ... as if the service wasn't bad enough the food is worse. I've had better in a german hospital. It's ridiculously overpriced, the ingredients probably come from SYSCO, the attitude is a disgrace to german people :(

Wie kann man ein Schni-po ruinieren????
apropos Deutsch - die sprechen da kein Wort :(

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was our first visit. My brother in law had found this restaurant online and we planned a Saturday evening for dinner with our wives. Found the food to be extremely authentic and very good. They had Spaten Octoberfest on tap and this just added to the ambience. THe waitress and staff were excellent and the owners checked on us to make sure everything was as ordered. we topped the evening off by sharing dessert, which was just fantastic.

1  Thank RichardMenard
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was our first visit. We have heard and read good things about the authenticity of this Bavarian Restaurant. We were not disappointed. Fall is a great time to enjoy this food!

2  Thank John R
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have been here several times and it is always a treat! The food is hearty and well-prepared, the beer on tap genuine and the people surrounding us enjoying themselves.

2  Thank Candace9839

Been to Bavaria Restaurant? Share your experiences!