“Like fine wine ... Fulchino's just gets better with time!”
Review of Fulchino Vineyard

Fulchino Vineyard
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Hollis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Producing Fine Tasting Wines. Gods Gift made from Sunlight, Earth, Vine and Tradition. A Family Vineyard...A Working Vineyard Hours of Operation April through October Open Daily Hours: 11:00-5:00 November through December Open: Thursday - Sunday Hours: 11:30 - 5:00 January thru March Sat and Sun 11 to 5 Closed Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! Call ahead for special extended Holiday hours "I Got My Vino At Fulchino's"
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We've been back several times since the last review/visit. They now have completed their function room and it is gooorgeous! What a terrific place for a party, wedding or other event. And they have more interesting wine offerings. The personal attention, the beautiful facility and patio venue makes for a wonderful day in the sun ... or rain inside with friends or meeting interesting visitors!

BTW- I read the review by the woman who said the wine wasn't drinkable. Really? Really?! Odd.

1  Thank Jeff O
"nh"
"wedding"
"pruning"

Reviewed May 9, 2014

This vineyard has produced some of very best wine that I have ever encountered. Excellent is the only fit description for it. The Fulchinos are fine folks and great winemakers!

1  Thank Tim T
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Better wine than your best snobby vineyard! The vineyard where upon first visit my companion, when offered a glass of red to taste replied, "Oh, no thank you. I really don't care for red wine".

About an hour later we were leaving with $180.00 in a case ... mostly reds! ;-)

Terrific wines (including whites and fruits!) and wonderful, down-home people!

Jeff O & Ann S

1  Thank Jeff O
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Outstanding place! A group of us having visited this winery today. We were having a school reunion and this was an attraction on our itinerary...Fulchino winery and vineyard has outstanding wines to taste and I state that having just lived in Italy for a year where wine and vineyards are commonplace...Don't miss the experience!

1  Thank anne2215
See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I live here in Hollis and finally took the time to stop by Fulchino VIneyards last week.
We met Al and Susan the owners and Susan gave us a full rundown on all the wines and the vineyards. Free samples of their wine made our day! They;ve just completed the patio in front of the winery which overlooks the vineyards. I can see us stopping by after work and having a glass of wine and some cheese on a warm summer evening!
Prices of the wine are very reasonable too! Everyones tastes are different but we really liked a couple of them and bought some. Ahhh...

The winery is still under construction so it will only get better!. Al also raises grass fed beef.

1  Thank Eric R