Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tasting

Outstanding wine tasting with great hosts. The wines are so varied and the tasting notes are on... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jtpcarroll5212
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile
Beautiful Spot

A late afternoon stop. Beautiful outdoor patio overlooking the grapevines. They offered an... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
GregJP
Danvers, Massachusetts
via mobile

All reviews wine tasting the owner tuscan villa different wines his wife new hampshire great wine perfect setting bread engagement party at home tasting experience great afternoon grounds are gorgeous hidden gem fruit susan
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This vineyard has produced some of very best wine that I have ever encountered. Excellent is the only fit description for it. The Fulchinos are fine folks and great winemakers!

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank Tim T
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Better wine than your best snobby vineyard! The vineyard where upon first visit my companion, when offered a glass of red to taste replied, "Oh, no thank you. I really don't care for red wine".

About an hour later we were leaving with $180.00 in a case ... mostly reds! ;-)

Terrific wines (including whites and fruits!) and wonderful, down-home people!

Jeff O & Ann S

Date of experience: December 2013
2  Thank Jeff O
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Outstanding place! A group of us having visited this winery today. We were having a school reunion and this was an attraction on our itinerary...Fulchino winery and vineyard has outstanding wines to taste and I state that having just lived in Italy for a year where wine and vineyards are commonplace...Don't miss the experience!

Date of experience: September 2013
2  Thank anne2215
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I live here in Hollis and finally took the time to stop by Fulchino VIneyards last week.
We met Al and Susan the owners and Susan gave us a full rundown on all the wines and the vineyards. Free samples of their wine made our day! They;ve just completed the patio in front of the winery which overlooks the vineyards. I can see us stopping by after work and having a glass of wine and some cheese on a warm summer evening!
Prices of the wine are very reasonable too! Everyones tastes are different but we really liked a couple of them and bought some. Ahhh...

The winery is still under construction so it will only get better!. Al also raises grass fed beef.

Date of experience: August 2013
2  Thank Eric R
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Loved this winery! One of my most favorites. Tasted many wines and bought a bottle of just about all of them! The owners are lovely. The tasting room/patio is brand new and beautiful.
But just as good was the service and conversation with the owners. One can tell that family is an important part of who they are. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. I will bring all my friends back for a day trip. I look forward to it.

Date of experience: July 2013