“Breakfast in Plymouth, NH”
Review of Annie's Overflow

Annie's Overflow
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Holderness
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 14, 2015

My wife and I had breakfast today at Annie's Overflow. It's always the best value in town. Specials today were Apple and Raisin Pancakes (Cheryl had these, looked and smelled great!), marinated steak tips with home fries and eggs, and a bacon/cheddar waffle concoction. I had their Florentine Omelette with asparagus (always good), home fries, and toast. The waitresses were friendly and the food was there in a few minutes. I feel very satisfied!

Reviewed February 15, 2015

I went years ago. I asked the waitress if they made their waffles & the waitress snapped - "What - do you think we have time to make waffles?!" ,The food was okay, but nothing great. I haven't been back. It may be good now & maybe the waitress had an off day.

Reviewed January 4, 2015

A cozy, little towny place where everyone knows everyone else, owned by Annie who greets everyone with a smile, serving big platters of homemade food. What more could you want!! For breakfast or lunch, this is where we go!

Reviewed January 2, 2015

This place has some of the best food around. And the price is right. Some time a little busy but worth the wait. Yumm

Reviewed December 28, 2014

I was recommended this restaurant by a local for breakfast. The parking lot had lots of cars so I knew it had to be a great place. We were warmly greeted & served by Annie herself this past Sunday. The inside was packed too, so we didn't mind that we had to sit in two separate booths behind each other for our party of 6. We were served our drinks promptly, coffee, tea and a yummy hot chocolate with whip cream on top.
For breakfast I had a delicious Florentine Eggs Benedict prepared with fresh steamed spinach and choice of breakfast potatoes ( I had the home fries) very tasty. They have 4 different eggs benedicts - classic, steak & eggs, Florentine & Irish (prepared with corn beef hash) all $7.99 & served with breakfast potatoes.
My husband had the 3 egg Chili/Cheese Omelette ( homemade chili and cheddar jack cheese) served with breakfast potatoes & toast for $6.99. I tried a bite and it was very delicious, reminded me of my mother in laws chili recipe.
One son had the Philly Cheese Steak Omelette $7.99 and the other had steak & eggs $8.99. My daughter had the Farmers breakfast special with your choice of pancakes, waffles or French toast with 2 eggs any style and choice of bacon, ham or sausage for $7.99. All of them enjoyed their breakfast.

Annie's Overflow is a great find and I would highly recommend it when you are in the area. I will be back again when I vacation over Christmas next year.

They serve breakfast and lunch Monday - Sunday 6 am - 2 pm.

1  Thank travel5bugEuro