Stonewall Farm Bed and Breakfast
Henniker Motel(Henniker)
$109
The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee(Newbury)(Great Value!)
$99
$233
Sunapee Lake Lodge(Mount Sunapee)
$159
$121
$119
Official Site
Fairway Motel(New London)
$119
$80
All reviewsgourmet breakfastthe barnstonewall farmblueberriesnew hampshirestuffed french toastfranklin piercebaked applewonderful hostshome away from homedietary needswonderful weekendown bathroomrelaxing getawayprivate bathbeautiful propertyevery morning
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I have stayed at Stonewall Farm many times over the past few years and am now warmly welcomed as one of the family. On my first visit, in October, I was treated to a gourmet breakfast in front of a warm fire in the wonderfully cozy dining room. This winter there were opportunities for snowshoeing and cross country skiing that I was not able to do, but other guests had a tremendous time. In the warmer weather I've played with the sheep, goats and dogs and enjoyed nights with spectacular bonfires. Sitting on the back deck one summer evening with family and friends, we enjoyed seeing ALL the stars you could imagine in the night sky. This past March I saw my first ever bald eagle as it flew between the house and barn and tipped its wings - simply breathtaking. Just this past week I was introduced to the new family additions: the cutest black lamb - which I got to bottle-feed - and 12 baby chicks that will eventually provide the freshest eggs. I'm returning this week and hopefully catch all the varieties of lilacs as they bloom all over the property.

The Curtis family is so warm and welcoming, and Meg's breakfasts are sure to please. She is quite accommodating when it come to diet restrictions, so please let her know in advance so she can provide you a delicious meal to your liking. You won't be disappointed!

There is so much more I could write, but perhaps it's best to have you discover this gem for yourself.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank jaszlo
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Just enjoyed a "girls weekend" at the lovely Stonewall Farm, and we plan to make it an annual trip. We enjoyed a fantastic morning of snowshoeing and beautiful scenery. So relaxing! Meg , the owner, is so warm and welcoming and such a fabulous cook. We had the best French toast, ever! The dining room is so inviting and cozy with a wonderful wood-burning fireplace. The bedrooms each feature a private bath and it was so quiet...great for a good night's sleep.. The bedrooms are beautifully decorated and so comfortable. Can't wait to go back! Must be beautiful there in the summer.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I normally wouldn't post a review so quickly, but here I sit at my desk in NYC, still thinking of the great time our group of friends had at Stonewall Farm this past weekend. Meg and Skip (our hosts) helped us ring in a very memorable New Year there.

Everything was so quintessentially "New England" that I found myself taking pictures ridiculously often: of the roaring fireplace, the antiques in the house, the barn, the property.

We very much enjoyed the hospitality and delicious breakfasts. Our group took advantage of having Meg arrange for massages for our spouses. She also arranged for a snowshoe rental and we spent several hours in the fresh snowfall exploring the surrounding area.

I highly recommend Stonewall farm...can't wait to visit in the summer to see the changes of the season.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2009

This traditional New England farmhouse has beautifully furnished rooms and moder bathrooms. The wide plank pine floor proved its authenticity. The property's mature perenials and appletrees were a pleasure to take in on a morning walk. The single sheep in the yard seemed to welcome dog's curiosity.
We thank Meg and Skip for a wonderful breakfast (the best french toast we ever had, stuffed with yogurt and fruit), and for making us and our large pointer-dog welcome as we travelled through a beautiful part of New Hampshire.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2009

My wife and I stayed at Stonewall Farm this weekend. We loved every second. We went snowshoeing (a first for us) and had drinks (and brownies) by a fire after. It was everything a B&B should be. So quaint and beautiful. The owners were great, very accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)