“Eat here about every week”

High-Tide Take-Out Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Concord, New Hampshire
“Eat here about every week”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We live about 15 miles away, and in season this is our regular, once-a-week place. Good food, big portions, clean dining areas and a playground for kids.

• Visited June 2014

Deering, New Hampshire
“Yummy”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Ever year we look forward to the High Tide opening in the spring. It is always the freshest seafood. The portions are huge and enough for 2 adults to split. Excellent Ice cream too. Oh and try there fried mushrooms as we say in NH wicked good!

New Hampshire
“Stopped In For Ice Cream”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had a good experience here stopping in for ice cream in the off season so it wasn't too busy but there were still about 10 other people cycling the line and pick up window and after the ice cream was given to us there were picnic tables that were perfect to enjoy the ice cream at. There is indoor seating for lunch or dinner and the food is good as I've also had it before.

• Visited August 2013
Tidewater Virginia
“Still has good food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went out of my way to get there before they closed for the season, Check the website if you are nmot sure of the season. I usually arrive too early in the spring or too late in the fall. Had the fried combo with shrimp, clams, scallops, haddock, fries and a side order of onion rings. The haddock was melt in your mouth tender. Great shrimp and scallops. Too many clams. Over all great food with the added bonus a car club showed up with some classic and some weird cars. The owner encourages car clubs. Saw my first Henry J.

• Visited October 2013
Keene
“Best Fried Clams Anywhere”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I regret that I don't travel up this way very often. If I did, I'd eat here regularly and try everything on their menu. But, as I only drive this way about once year, I always get the fried clams. They are, quite simply, the best fried clams I've ever found. They are even better than the well-known places in Maine.

I usually find myself at High Tide at off-peak times, so I've never had to wait to order. The order takers are always polite and efficient. The food is always good. The place is always clean.

On Wednesday nights, they have a classic car rally. If you arrive in the family car, you'll have to park in a secondary lot, and the place may be crowded.

The only problem I have with them is that they close for the winter. If you plan to drive to Hillsborough for a great seafood meal, and if it's late (or early) in the year, call them or check their website to be sure they are open.

• Visited September 2013