“A Wonderful B&B!”
Review of Henniker House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Henniker
Henniker House
Ranked #2 of 2 Henniker B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 31, 2014

If you are looking for scenic beauty and a relaxing atmosphere, the Henniker House is the place to stay. John and I really enjoyed our stay at Henniker House. The house is beautifully decorated in period pieces, yet contains modern amenities as well. Rooms are comfortable, quiet and the back of the house has a solarium with a to die for view of the Contoocook River. Kate and Phil are wonderfull hosts and made our stay enjoyable. Will definitely stay here should we be visiting New Hampshire again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The time I spent at The Henniker House was so wonderful!! From the moment I called and made the reservation with Kate I knew this was the place to stay. The Henniker House is so beautiful and relaxing. Kate and Phil made Doug and I feel at home. The breakfast was great the bed was very comfortable and the Earl Grey was superb!!

I enjoyed learning about the town from Kate and Phil!!

Room Tip: The River Room had a very comfortable bed. Doug and I could hear the river when we were falling asle...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My niece attended NEC for the past 4 years and every time (more than 6) I have gone to visit her I have stayed at the Henniker House. The location is central and perfect for whatever you'd like to do in the area.
My hosts, Kate and Phil have always been gracious and accommodating. I have always been asked if I have any special dietary needs or preferences which I find delightful. Not a normal Marriot, Comfort Inn concern they try to help you with.
My stays there are like I am at a country house that I share with friends. Even though my niece had either a dorm or apartment, she would come to stay with me because she enjoyed it as well.
I am sad to say that she graduated this spring (yet another stay at Henniker House) and we had many family staying there, not just me. It was my first time in the house during spring and it was GORGEOUS. The river outside the dining room was crystal clear, the buds on the trees just starting to open and watch an amazing array of tweety birds stop by their bird feeder was fantastic.
I will have to think of a reason to go back to Henniker in the near future even though graduation has come and gone. I would highly recommend the Henniker House with no doubts EVER.

Room Tip: Any one in the house is good. We've stayed in them all at this point. Can't figure out how...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Comfortable rooms are beautifully decorated with antiques yet boast modern amenities as well. Delicious breakfasts served in the solarium start each day off well. The hosts are helpful and full of information about the area to make one's stay more enjoyable. The location is just gorgeous any time of the year.

Room Tip: Rear rooms are quieter with little street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2014

It was like visiting an auntie we hadn't met before!
Kate (owner) is attentive and accommodating, knowledgeable and helpful! The bed was comfortable and the shower was very big; there was a lovely view of the river from the balcony of the bedroom. We stayed 3 nights and were greeted with a different delicious breakfast every morning, tailored to suit my husband's milk allergy. We were able to chat to Kate about the local area and she listened to our skiing stories!
Oh yes, and we got discounted lift passes to Pats Peak!
This was definitely a welcome stop after a 7 1/2 hour flight from the UK.

Room Tip: The Canopy Room has a balcony (outside the bathroom) overlooking the river.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This Bed and Breakfast is a gem in the town of Henniker. I was able to get discounted ski passes to nearby Pats Peak through the Henniker House. After a long day of skiing it was great to come back to one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on.

Breakfast was great! I came down early so I could sip coffee and watch the river. I am not normally a pancake person, but Kate was able to win me over with her Chunky Monkey pancakes.

It was a delight to stay in this quiet little bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 29Tim
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Just finishing up our (now) annual visit to Henniker House and already talking about our next visit. Rooms are comfortable, breakfast is delicious and the owners are professional and attentive. We've always visited in the winter and skied at Pat's Peak but this is a wonderful year round destination.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely and comfortable but we like to stay in the rooms overlooking the river
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank lizhunt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henniker
Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
#4 of 8 in Concord
Colby Hill Inn
Colby Hill Inn
#1 of 2 in Henniker

Been to Henniker House? Share your experiences!