“Fabulous family ski mountain”
Review of Pats Peak

Pats Peak
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Henniker
More attraction details
Owner description: Pats Peak is a great family friendly mountain with day and night skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing. It is one of the state's most accessible learn-to-ski-and snowboard mountains and is one of the largest night-skiing facilities in all of Northern New England. With trails for all ability levels, terrain parks and snowtubing there is something for everyone. Pats Peak has everything you need with rentals, ski/snowboard lessons, kids programs, childcare and more. 100% snowmaking coverage guarantees great conditions all season long. Kids 5 and under ski free anytime when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Reviewed January 26, 2012

It is all about the customer service! What is not to like about FREE bag watch in the lodge and FREE equipment watch on the weekends. Restrooms are clean and the tables get wiped down constantly. The Sled Pub rules for an apres ski drink and a bite to eat.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Family Friendly! Tons of stuff to do - great events - good skiing for all abilities.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

we went on their opening day and there was only one trail open the other trails were the beginners. i really enjoyed the trail however since i was a beginner and i went to the top of the mountain to try a more difficult type. i would have like to seen all the other trails, but since it hasn't been snowing i can't complain

Reviewed January 20, 2008

I am a 33 yo single dad with 3 yo son, never skiied in my life. I wanted to get my son into skiing so I went there today and enrolled my son in the cub program and got myself a group ski learners package.

The cub program is primarily a 1hr ski intro for toddlers or kids below 6 and a 4 hr nursery/day care. Its an awsome program, I doubt if any other ski area can match the facilities and the attitude these teachers have.

I am amazed by the professionalism and patience of the staff at pats. They are just awesome !!! They really make sure you learn the sport. By the end of the session I could ski by myself pretty well.

I have finally found a way to spend boring winter weekends. Thank you Pats.

1  Thank ialexei
Reviewed September 19, 2006

My family loves Pat's Peak. It is the friendliest ski resort we have ever been to. It is a great place for beginners and children to learn. The staff and instructors are very children friendly. I took my girls(age 9 & 5)to the bigger mountains in VT last winter and they hated the crowd and didn’t enjoy it at all. However everything changed when we headed over to Pat’s Peak, NH for the rest of our vacation. They were so happy after finishing the lessons with their individual instructor. We had a ton of fun from there on. I will highly recommend Pat’s Peak over the other bigger mountains for family with children. We are going back this year!!!

1  Thank thc152