“Good breakfast, nothing special”

Intervale Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Henniker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The pancakes and waffles here are great. Bottomless cup of coffee is nice, but other offerings are pretty standard breakfast fare. It's a friendly restaurant, but can be terribly loud when busy, as the noise reverberates around the stark wood interior. Okay, but nothing special.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Not the best pancakes I've ever had, but adequate. The menu choices are good, and we really like the combo breakfasts. I just wish they could cook an egg - over easy is supposed to have a runny yolk, folks!

Reviewed October 24, 2011

The Intervale Pancake House is housed in a small, unassuming rustic wooden building. We have been there twice now, and both times I have ordered the waffles. They are FANTASTIC! The meats are delicious too, especially the sausage and bacon. Prices are about average for a breakfast place. They have NH maple syrup and apple cider available for purchase. Every time we have gone, the staff has been friendly and the place has been clean. It's our new favorite breakfast place to go to in the area!

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Set in a rustic cider mill and maple syrup house. Rustic wooden tables. My husband had the apple pancakes and the were excellent, esp since the only syrup on the tables is pure authentic maple syrup. Since I have to avoid carbs I only had a bite of my husbands pancake but it was tender and flavorfull. The eggs and sausage were good, nothingspecial, but the carbs are the way to go here. They also had a variety of muffins. The parking lot is always full. The coffee was a little too strong and bold for my taste but my husband likes it that way,

Reviewed June 28, 2011

If you want real NH maple syrup, trot on over to Intervale Pancake House. Late winter finds the boilers cranking, and all year long, in-house, local syrup is right there ready to pour on their excellent pancakes, waffles, and French toast. Great omelettes, too. Worth the drive, or if you are skiing at Pat's Peak, worth getting up earlier for.
Summers, ice cream window is open.

Been to Intervale Pancake House? Share your experiences!