“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

As with many of the places I have had the pleasure of going to in the Hanover, New Hampshire/White River Junction, Vermont area, I thouroughly enjoyed Jesse's. Our waitress was top notch and was friendly and attentive. The food was really good from the appetizer's to the desserts. I highly recommend a stop here if your in the area, great atmosphere as well.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Basic steak house with great salad bar. Different sections offer different decor all with nice ambiance.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

When we saw the parking lot so full, we were really afraid we wouldn't be able to get a table, but the staff w able to seat us almost right away. The food was extraordinary and the staff very friendly. We had two young children with us and the staff was very accommodating for that. The Sugar Stack Chicken Sandwich is so unbelievably delicious, it's. Of be to believed.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place is awesome. The steak is the best around and the service is outstanding! The beer selection is great and I can't say enough about the bartenders and the manager. They really went out of their way to make me feel at home and remembered me the next night and made good recomendations. I would travel back to this area just to eat at this restaurant. Great job guys!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I enjoy an occasional get away at a nearby hotel, we always make Jesse's part of the week-end, and as usual, food, (steak, chicken), were exceptional.

1  Thank pepperknits