“Nice environment”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

$2 draft beers from 4:30-6:30 is a great deal! All of the staff is very friendly. Food is great, love the fish and chips. Haven't tried a grilled cheese, but they always have one on special and I am dying to try them.

There are newer reviews for Jesse's Steak and Seafood

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family was on a ski trip Christmas week and we went to Jesse's Steakhouse on the recommendation of the Marriott Residence Inn front desk clerk. I was impressed with the food and the waitress was excellent. We were seated in the bar area near the front of the restaurant. It was a little chilly for my wife and when we ordered our drinks, my wife mentioned to the waitress that she wanted a hot tea because she was cold. The waitress moved us to a table closer to the fireplace and also gave my wife the tea for free. (Not expensive, but still a nice gesture!) Our food was excellent and the waitress was very accomodating of our dietary restrictions. We will return to Jesse's the next time we are in Hanover.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am very happy with my experience at Jesse's. The atmosphere was low-key, the salad bar fabulous, and the appetizers excellent. I enjoyed the service immensely.

1  Thank AnnetteRC
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've eaten at Jesse's approximately four or five times over that past two years when I've been on business in Lebanon. I've found it to be consistent, and reliable. The food is outstanding and the service has always been attentive and professional. Every time I've been I have ordered the prime rib with mashed sweet potatoes. The prime rib has been excellent every trip, and I love the mashed sweet potatoes. I haven't really found that side dish anywhere else.

The restaurant appears large, and even though the parking lot has seemed full, I've never had to wait for a table.

1  Thank Jjb1983
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Cozy, warm and welcoming to guests of all ages -- always. And it's not just steaks -- the menu is more vegetarian-friendly than you might expect. The wooden beams and fireplace create a log cabin ambience. Food is consistently "pretty good" and prices are fair. The large salad bar makes a great meal in itself, but I usually go in thinking all I want is the salad bar and end up being tempted by something on the menu and getting the salad bar on top of it and over-eating just a tad, but always leaving happy. Jesse's can get crowded, but they take reservations or, if you decide to go at the last minute you can phone ahead and put your name on the list to avoid having to wait there -- a friendly feature I wish more restaurants had.