“When in doubt, go to Molly's”

Molly's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Location, location, location. Molly's is right in the center of town and knows its clientele of college kids, their parents, visitors, and locals wanting a fun meeting space, especially before or after movies, or with their families. This place is always busy so plan ahead on the weekends. Great menu, service and atmosphere. The Kids can write on the paper tablecloths, the grown-ups can enjoy tall cold beers or $2 margaritas, while they wait. They make hearty salads, wings, burgers here. But you can eat healthy with the line of slim brick-oven pizzas that are delicious. Pasta dishes are average and this is not a place to get too fancy. Outside seating in summer is a treat! Bar area is fun with lots of seating facing downtown. Molly's is never a let down.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise in Hanover. it is right in town and is bigger than it looks from the street.

They said it would be a 15 minute wait and it was. Our server, Jeff, was very friendly and efficient. The food we had was excellent. The orecchiette pasta with squash was wonderful and the chicken stir fry also was very good.

This is a nice and friendly place with a nice atmosphere that I will go to again when I'm in Hanover.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to grab a quick meal in Hanover. While it's often quite busy they seem to be able to get you seated in a reasonable time. The food is good, the menu is perfect for a family night out, the service is friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were travelling by car visiting the bautiful New Hampshire and Vermont countryside and ended up in Hanover around lunch time. We were fortunate enough to wander into Molly's and had an exceptional meal. The food was fresh and tasty, the service was very good, and the atmosphere was very relaxing. If you are looking for a good meal in Hanover, don't hesitate to choose Molly's.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My friends & I were out sightseeing & ended up eating at Molly's for lunch. Everyone was so nice and the food was great. I must say the Crankin' Country Sausage Pizza is the best pizza I've had. I wasn't sure how it would be just from reading the ingredients & decided to be adventurous so I ordered it. I'm very glad I did! In addition to the good food, the prices were quite affordable. When we return next year we will be eating at Molly's again.