“Guau! What a burger!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We didn't get the bread and oil -friends told me about it- but we shared calamari and we had a couple of amazing hamburgers.
The calamari were probably below average. Too much flour in them.
The hamburgers... the hamburgers were great! Incredible size, incredible taste and perfectly cooked. Long time since I've had such great burgers. Congratulations.
Service was normal from the waitress but the old lady was extremely helpful and nice.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped in with our kids after a trip to nearby Montshire Museum of Science. The pizza was great--very thin crust topped with sauce, cheese, pepperoni and a little basil. My 9 year old niece loved that they had a steak on the kids menu. Everyone loved the bread with the honey butter. We will definitely be stopping agin if we are ever in the area.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This place has the best food in Hanover. I suggest the Mac & Cheese but the Pizza and burgers are great too. Also the best $2 Margherita you'll ever have.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The flavors are always dictated by the freshness of ingredients at a restaurant. Molly's has fresh ingredients. The food is very, very good. Prices are reasonable, but the menu selection is a bit overwhelming.

It's not that there are too many items. It's that there were too many items that I wanted to try. With a little assistance from my waitress, I was able to narrow my selection. I don't typically share what I get on the menu because that is part of the experience, but the dish I chose had shrimp as an ingredient.

We arrived at Molly's for about a 5:00pm dinner. Seated immediately (two of us). Waited on quickly. Served timely. food was fresh and hot.

When we were leaving (about 6:30pm) there was a line to be seated. This might be the busy time on a Saturday.

I will return to try one of the many other items soon. Be sure to check-in on Facebook to save $5 on your tab for the same meal.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The service was OK; the food was good. I had a turkey BLT on toasted brioche w/ a glass of homemade lemonade. My daughter ordered a personal size pizza (very thin crust). Each entree cost $10--we were both satisfied. I believe this restaurant is on the site of a former hotel--lots of interesting parephernalia everywhere. Nice stop for a decent lunch.