“not much changes”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This place has been here for years in sometimes different guises but for the most part always a pizza shop. It was owned buy a friend of mine, Tony, and he had the best pizza. The current owners are professional restaurateurs and know how to make money. Having said that, the food and service is usually acceptable and you probably won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

The pizza was soft, but firm in the dough, the cheese was melted splendidly, and the buffalo chicken was not only delightful, but atop the bleu cheese base, was glorious.

The caramelized onions made this, without a doubt in my mind, the most incredible pizza on Earth,

The BBQ Chicken and the Pulled Pork are also to die for, as well as the Thai Chicken, but I would personally recommend it with extra sauce.

All in all, if you're going through NH and you're hungry, this IS the place to go. 10 / 10

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The other day, I was visiting a friend in Hanover, NH, and we ordered a medium-size (12") pizza with red bell peppers and pepperoni for home delivery. I found, however, that Everything but Anchovies were rather stingy with the toppings, although it did come with some other minuscule pieces of artichoke. I make much better pizzas at home, so sadly I report that this pizza was nothing special.

The pizza delivery man did arrive promptly, so that was a plus, on a busy night!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were up there a few weeks ago to attend a football game - our son's Bridgton Academy team was playing the Dartmouth JV's on a Sunday - and wanted to bring some hot food for the post game tailgate to feed our hungry players before their long trip back to Bridgton, ME. Since we are from NJ and had no place to prepare our own grub, we needed to buy local. After getting a recommendation and directions from a coed we ran into to "go to EBA" (that's what the kids refer to this institution as) we found the place, explained what we were trying to accomplish, and were treated with about as good of service as we could have imagined. The boss, or manager, or whomever (I'm sorry I did not get his name now) came out of the kitchen and gave us ideas about what he could do. We picked a "meat lovers pasta" dish, a full pan. It was delivered at the field at the time requested, it was way better than we ever expected - yes you could serve it to your ivy league friends without fear! - cheesy, meaty, hot, delicious sauce! Thank you EBA, you guys deserve kudos from our whole team, this was one of the first dishes to disappear from the buffet line, and our kids really know how to eat, I promise you! And thanks from the parents from Jersey too, you really were just the joint we had hoped to find!!

2  Thank Scout1970
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stopped by Hanover to see the old Campus and my old Fraternity.
But first I drove over the Connecticut River to Norwich hoping to find a nice place to eat. I could only find the Norwich Inn, which was full, so I returned to Hanover.

After paying for parking (no more free spaces in Hanover), I walked from the Main Green to EBAs for lunch. It was empty when I arrived just after 1 PM.

I ordered a small Hawaiian pizza with hot tea to drink.
The Pizza arrived hot and crispy with a scent of burnt garlic. It was just as bad as my college days as an undergrad. But I ate it anyway, just like in the old days.

Next time I come through Hanover, I am going to Lou’s Diner on Main Street.