“Great service, yummy food”
Review of The Orient

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Let's face it, at some point most of us have had some Chinese food (especially buffets) that were really not something you'd ever repeat. However, The Orient is a pleasant surprise! The food is crisp, fresh, and beautifully presented. Your water glass will never run dry, and the food is delivered piping hot and beautifully arranged on your plate. The radish/carrot flower on your plate is even delicious! They have sushi, luncheon specials, a full bar, and a nice variety of main courses. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food was great. Very tasty and not greasy. The service was good. The waitress tried to persuade me that I wanted more water....when I didn't.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great Chinese selections, nice atmosphere, with good prices and food quantities. Also has take out and delivery.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Am a big fan of the Orient and it's quiet, yet welcoming to all environment. I have eaten here at least once a month for the past seven years. But now I have taken guests over the past two weeks on separate occasions....where things were....sad? There was one shrimp in the family sized Triple Delight. Cornstarch congealed on a beef dish. The waitress put a stack of to go boxes for us to assemble and fill on top of the food, sighed when we asked for chopsticks, and seemed hell bent on making sure we did not get our ordered sodas. My friend from the mainland said, well at leat the rice was good. My dad asked on the visit previous, did it used to be good? So I remain hopeful, but will likely take guests to Yama.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My family and I try to find good Chinese restaurants whenever we travel. We've now found to new place to stop when we travel though Hanover! We were particularly impressed with their vegetable dishes, where vegetables were expertly cooked to add subtle flavor without loosing the crisp, fresh flavor. Both our meat dishes, General's Chicken and Mongolian Beef, were excellent without being the rich and greasy dishes you'll find at other restaurants.

1  Thank Alan M