“Nothing special”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Memphis-style BBQ and Comfort Food Restaurant in Hanover, NH
Reviewed August 29, 2013

When we first sat down, we asked the waitress for suggestions. She told us great everything was. We tried the wings for an appetizer. They were pretty good, the best part of the meal. We had pulled pork, brisket, the brisket ends and pulled chicken. For smoked meats, it lacked flavor. Really enjoyed the habanero sauce.

There are newer reviews for 3 Guys Basement BBQ

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Really the best restaurant we ate in the whole time. Unpretentious and interesting. Not expensive. The food was so good I had to get the recipes especially the Grit sticks. As a foodie this was a find.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Being from the South, I know barbeque. Wasn't sure what to expect as I entered the basement. First impressions - Very cool, unique place. The service was excellent. Now for the important stuff: The Food. We started with fried pickles...Hands down, The best fried pickles I've ever eaten. We also had Burnt Ends and pulled pork- fabulous, amazing flavor, and very moist. For sides, we had the mac 'n cheese and dirty rice. I didn't know all these southern basics could be improved, but they were...with a twist! Gourmet barbeque. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great barbecue and fast service. Get there early for the 'burnt ends'. It isn't the place to go for 'heart healthy' options!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went here for lunch and at first we were a little concerned as we descended into the basement to find the restaurant. Our concerns were misplaced. Outstanding bbq - At the recommendation of our server, I had burger which had on it pulled pork, a fried egg and onion rings. It was uniquely delicious. Would definitely return if we were ever in the area.

1  Thank Beachmom2kids