“Super delicious food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Memphis-style BBQ and Comfort Food Restaurant in Hanover, NH
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went here for lunch and at first we were a little concerned as we descended into the basement to find the restaurant. Our concerns were misplaced. Outstanding bbq - At the recommendation of our server, I had burger which had on it pulled pork, a fried egg and onion rings. It was uniquely delicious. Would definitely return if we were ever in the area.

1  Thank Beachmom2kids
There are newer reviews for 3 Guys Basement BBQ

Reviewed August 7, 2013

These guys really need to do a BBQ apprenticeship for a year. I ordered the beef brisket and my wife had pulled pork. The beef was very dry, small portion and only comes with one side. The plate looked sad. The pulled pork appeared to be a boiled shoulder, pulled and sauce added. I cannot remember a BBQ joint that offered only one side. At least a slice of corn bread would have helped. If you are looking for a pub this place is fine. If you are expecting good BBQ you will be disappointed.

1  Thank JohnBourgon
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of pulled meats but that being said, I still enjoy going here. They have excellent side dishes and the largest, fluffiest biscuits you've ever seen. Nice wait staff too. A great place to order a few things and share. Do NOT order a biscuit per person - you won't be able to eat anything else.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have been to 3 Guys BBQ on several occasions when visiting our daughter, who is in the middle of a two year fellowship ai the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We have eaten at many BBQ joints across the US and while this one may not be in the same league as some we have tried, it is very good and has some unique offerings. On our most recent visit I had the Burnt Ends sandwich and my wife had the North meets South Poutine. Both were very good, though the cheese curds in the Poutine were overly melted. We also had the Grits Sticks, which were excellent.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were back East for a family union for two weeks. My wife and I went here first and found the service great and the food Delicious. We then brought back our four kids and they loved it too. From the home made ketchup and sauces to the hand dipped onion rings. The BBQ was moist and delicious. Very friendly atmosphere and I thought reasonably priced. The six of us had dinner for $68.00 plus tip. I would recommend it to anyone. A great addition to Hanover!!