“Dined here twice. Food and service professional”
Review of Salubre Trattoria - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Dined here twice. Food and service professional”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a small intimate restaurant. The menu offers several small items that both Cathy and I like. We tend to order 2-4 appetizers and share thereby getting a chance to enjoy what is offered. The offerings are intriguing and professionally prepared. Service is not intrusive and quite professional. Wine is a bit pricey. If you are going on a weekend make reservations. One of our meals we had to eat at the bar and were treated extremely well considering how busy the place was.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank JohnBourgon

Hanover, NH
“very enjoyable meal”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was my first time at Salubre's (for lunch with friends) - wonderful meal and wonderful atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
Piermont, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible dinner!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The Sunday Date Night is a wonderful deal. The food is exceptional and unusual. Service is excellent. My favorite restaurant in Hanover.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Melski54
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Delicious Food at a Pretty Reasonable Price”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary a couple of weeks ago. We had the spinach gnocchi, which we thought was delicious and not an expensive appetizer. I had the fettuccine alfredo, which was good but not great. My husband had a fish special and his was a lot better than mine. I enjoyed the small dining area, as it made the experience feel intimate and not all hustle and bustle like some other area restaurants. I would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012
“FOOD NOT OKAY ENOUGH TO MAKE UP FOR "SERVICE"”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The menu says somewhat smugly that the restaurant takes credit cards "reluctantly"; turns out that it serves food to its patrons in much the same way. My family and I had a 7:15 reservation, and were able to take our seats at 8. The first food arrived an 9:15. Of the dozen dishes we ordered, three were good -- the fettuccine alfredo, the spicy chicken meatballs, and the truffle fries -- and the rest were only passable, with the gnocchi especially sodden. I'd say that the horrible service (horrible despite the high ratio of servers to tables) ruined a wonderful trip back to my alma mater, except that it was so entertaingly bad. We found particularly amusing the post dinner announcement that any tip we might wish to leave beyond the 20% automatically added to the tab must be in cash. No problem there.

3 Thank Ralph C