“Lovely fresh and local food”
Review of Market Table

Market Table
Ranked #17 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day and Sunday Brunch
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband had what he said was the best BLT ever with fresh local bacon, tomatoes, greens and a house-made mayo. I had a cheese selection that was outstanding. I asked for some of the most gorgeous tomatoes ever that I had seen in large bowls on the counter. Tasted fabulous. Good service too.

1  Thank BarbWas

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We ate dinner as a family at an outside table on a beautiful evening. The food was really first class and we didn't even notice that we were effectively sitting in a fenced off parking lot! If I had any criticism it would be the prices which were steep, the wine in particular, and the slightly impersonal staff who whilst effective didn't give you any real sense of wanting you to be there. Neither fault would be enough to put me going off going again but if I met the owner, that would be my feedback...

Reviewed July 8, 2012

This place is a favorite for anything from lunch to dinner. Food is of excellent quality: fresh local ingredients, great preparation, and I really like the minimalist decor - there is one too many diner/pub-style places in Hanover already. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great bakery and good Italian espresso. Food is excellent but the dining room is very, very loud when it's full. Had to almost yell at the person across the table from me, and it was a business lunch.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Today, I ate here for the first time. Good tasty food....that was also very healthy. Great atmosphere and excellent service. I definitely will be going back!