“Lovely super”

Description: Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day and Sunday Brunch
Edinburgh, Scotland
“Lovely super”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We ate dinner as a family at an outside table on a beautiful evening. The food was really first class and we didn't even notice that we were effectively sitting in a fenced off parking lot! If I had any criticism it would be the prices which were steep, the wine in particular, and the slightly impersonal staff who whilst effective didn't give you any real sense of wanting you to be there. Neither fault would be enough to put me going off going again but if I met the owner, that would be my feedback...

New York City, New York
“Easily the best restaurant in town”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This place is a favorite for anything from lunch to dinner. Food is of excellent quality: fresh local ingredients, great preparation, and I really like the minimalist decor - there is one too many diner/pub-style places in Hanover already. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012
Hanover, New Hampshire
“Wonderful food - too noisy!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great bakery and good Italian espresso. Food is excellent but the dining room is very, very loud when it's full. Had to almost yell at the person across the table from me, and it was a business lunch.

Visited May 2012
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Yummm!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Today, I ate here for the first time. Good tasty food....that was also very healthy. Great atmosphere and excellent service. I definitely will be going back!

• Visited May 2012
“Great Alternative in Hanover”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Market Table has the cozy atmosphere and great food that I look for in Hanover. With the limited choices in Hanover I will be a regular at the Market Place. Chef and owner Niki will delight you with her food and charm. I highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2012