“Delizioso!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hanover
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Best gelato I've had in the states. Fresh daily doesn't seen to make it special...it's there normal, and you can tell! Highly recommend, I go out of my way to eat ice cream...or gelato, and trips toward Hanover always include a stop at Morano. They have awesome to go containers that will hold three flavors.
Buono!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Simply delicious gelato! It was creamy. It had creative flavours. They had my favourite: hazelnut. I highly recommend Morano!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Forget about antibiotics, or classical art, or the internet, this gelato may be the quintessence of human skill. It has a gentle balance of flavor and texture that cannot be described well in words. The flavor choices are diverse and exciting. The portions are nice, and the value is superb. This place serves the best dessert I have ever had. You can taste the diligent honing of a craft at Morano Gelato.

11/10, have to come again.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Fun place to go with friends. Reasonably priced beautiful and delicious gelato. They also have coffee. It's right next to Dartmouth so it's great if you're visiting!it's right on mainstreet with a bunch of other shops like bookstores and bakeries. I recommend the coconut cream. YUM!!

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Went to Morano's while visiting my daughter a couple of weeks ago. This is the best tasting desert I have ever tasted . Rich , creamy , and some interesting flavors ( they are happy to let you sample to decide ). The stuff is so good ! How good ? If I could open a franchise In my area I would. It's like crack for sweet tooth people like me, totally addicting . How it got any bad reviews is beyond me. Just shows no matter how hard you try , you just can't please everyone . Go , enjoy , you will be thrilled.