“Ahhhhhhhh....so good”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hanover
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Dartmouth graduation weekend so the lines were long but Morano had planned ahead and there were quite a few flavors left even at 9pm! Besides Italy I have not had as good gelato anywhere. Even though there was no lemon
or ruby grapefruit (favorites) my pistachio was awesome! Lemon Basil interesting - more of a sorbet. Dark chocolate overwhelming chocolate for the most serious chocoholic. My husband had one I don't recall the name but had bits of dried fruit so like a fruit pudding or custard.
Since Morano Gelato remodel there is even room to sit down which is a nice way to savor your treat.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Summer in Hanover, NH has taken on a whole new feel since Morano Gelato expanded their space. On a warm, delightful evening you can count on meeting a host of interesting people in the line waiting to taste and decide which of the luscious flavors of gelato they will order. We aren't talking about an ice cream experience - this is not just a step but a whole staircase above ice cream! You will want to try every delectable flavor because you have never tasted anything quite like Morano gelato unless you have been to Italy. It is smooth, it is creamy and whatever flavor you choose will be somehow subtle but rich at the same time. Morano Gelato is definitely the happening place in Hanover!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I can't imagine that Gelato anywhere could be better than this. Creamy and rich and wonderful variety. A plus is it's near the movie theater and convenient to shopping. Plenty of seating and wonderful service.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Best gelato I have ever had.
My favorite is the pistachio and the salted caramel, but they are all fantastic.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

During a trip throughout New England, I tasted quite a few types of gelato, but this was by far the best I've ever had. It was incredible rich and the flavors were strong and DELICIOUS. Even the owners of restaurants nearby recommended we go there for dessert. I had the hazelnut and it was like having a better version of Nutella! I would go back any time. Highly recommend.

Been to Morano Gelato? Share your experiences!