“A welcoming spot”

Salt Hill Pub
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: one of three locations....ate there this past week.
New Hampshire
“A welcoming spot”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have always liked the Lebanon Salt Hill, and recently discovered the new Hanover location. It's a welcome addition to downtown Hanover. The food and drink are good and the service every time I've been there has been attentive, friendly, and accommodating. The staff seems empowered and happy to be working there, which makes for a nice atmosphere. It's my new favorite place for a drink and pub food in Hanover.

• Visited December 2012

Ellsworth, Maine
“Great Find in Hanover”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We came across the Salt Hill Pub while playing tourist in Hanover. Sat outside on a nice summer afternoon. Our server was excellent. Food was very good, portions were large. Overall experience was very good, and if we're ever in Hanover again we will certainly go back.

• Visited August 2012
New Hampshire
“Salt Hill in Lebanon has a better atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This Salt Hill location is noisy, but otherwise lives up to the reputation of their other location - good food and beer.

Visited July 2012
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Half and half”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I ate there and I ordered a Reuben sandwich. It was good tasted like the ones I could make at home nothing fancy. My wife ordered the oyster po boy which was very good and she enjoyed that. Overall It was a good meal at a decent price. The table next to us which had a large group approx 6 people. I overheard the waiter apologizing for not getting all their food to them. The group was ready to leave and the waiter came out with the missing food in a to go bag. No charge but it still is the thought of waiting and waiting for something only to never have it come. I think a small group the place is great, a larger size maybe, maybe not. I don't know if they write down what they order or just do it by memory.

• Visited August 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good Place for eats and drinks”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I stopped here when in the area for a wedding. The soup was good and the beer selection was large. We both liked this little pub.

Visited September 2011