“Service with a smile - always!”
Review of Boloco

Boloco
Ranked #19 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“Service with a smile - always!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Whenever I go into the Hanover Boloco, it's usually just to pick up an online order (a feature I also love). I have NEVER had bad service. From the person at the register (for those times I did a walk in) to the person behind the food counter preparing the food - everyone has always been nice and friendly. I don't live in the area, so when I do venture to Boloco it's usually during the week when I'm working at the college. I can honestly say, I've never had a bad meal or service at this location and at the Boston locations I've been to. Keep up the great work! You guys/gals are appreciated!

On another note - My office just used Boloco for catering a dept. event and the whole process was so easy to do. From Donna in the Boston office who processed the paperwork to the Hanover Boloco location for completing it...all was a breeze. Will definitely consider their catering again!

• Visited September 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“Finally Boloco!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Friends of mine call Hanover home. After every trip they make to New Hampshire, I hear about how amazing Boloco (& Morano Gelato) are. I was so very lucky to be apart of the most frequent trip and got to, not once, but THREE times frequent this amazing establishment. I sample the Summer with Mango and the Buffalo, both full of fresh flavor and filling for dinner, lunch and a late night snack! (They also travel VERY well and worked as an amazing late night snack after a long drive).

Visited September 2013
White River Junction, Vermont
“One of the better lunch spots in Hanover”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The reason I say that this is one of the better lunch spots is that it is one of the cheaper spots. It's not bad and if you go in knowing that it's not burritos but wraps, that helps. Many of their day to day wraps are meh, not bad not great but something just the right size for a quick lunch or dinner.

My favourites are the Mediterranean in the form of a bowl (it then essentially becomes a salad), and the Tikka Masala with tofu in the wrap is not bad. Sometimes the tofu is over cooked and the masala is not great, but it's hard to have a truly bad masala.

The specials are normally well worth the try. Recently they had a quina and kale wrap which was amazing. They also had a jalapeño hummus which was mmmmmm.

I haven't had any of their smoothies but I've heard good things.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lexa_traveler
Lyme, New Hampshire
“Great food, fast and easy, nice ambience”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Wonderful menu of burritos, served up fast and hot. Nice ambience, better than a fast-food joint but still very casual. Nice outdoor patio seating, in season.

• Visited May 2013
Hartland, Vermont
“Best Wraps//burritos in the Upper Valley”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Lots of great choices, quick, filling. Favorite place for busy High School-College kids to grab a bite.

Visited March 2013

Been to Boloco? Share your experiences!