“Always a stand by”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great to have a quick, fresh and tasty fast lunch or dinner option in otherwise sit-down heavy downtown Hanover.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stop in to Boloco pretty regularly as we are rushing between rehearsals, events, and school in and around Hanover. We can always count on a great burrito and a smoothy at a reasonable price when we come.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Numerous options for burritos here. Subterranean fast food restaurant with good service and healthy options. Kids welcome and kids menu available. Our food was good and fresh.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I got the Classic Mexican Tofu and was 100% satisfied. I was thrilled when I saw Boloco because as a Bostonian I felt at home :) Wonderful food and great burrito's. Not greasy at all and very healthful

Reviewed March 10, 2012

It's a small chain. What can I say. I like the Summer, Thai and Terriyaki wrap or bowl. Nice that you can get brown rice.