Hampton Falls Inn
$118
HIExpress.com
Seabrook Inn(Seabrook)
$99
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
$134
$65
$75
$71
$89
Marguerite Motel(Hampton)
$129
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubsized beddecent hotelplace to sleepwould stay here againwe've stayedconvenient locationroom was largeshort driveoff seasonnew hampshire
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I am trying to think of something positive to say about this place. There were cob webs all over the walls, the bathtub was dirty, our door did not shut properly, the sliding glass door to the balcony did not lock, the heater/air conditioner was so loud I could hear the one below us running all night, the wifi did not work and the freezer was in desperate need of defrosting!

The hot tub was very hot and clean and the heated pool was very warm and also clean! They have a 9:30-10:30 adults only that is NOT enforced at all. I reserved a King room and when we arrived they did not have a king available for two nights so they gave us a queen it was not an option! This was a last minute trip away after a very stressful time in life. I did not make any complaint to the staff because I just didn't want to be bothered. I cleaned the bathroom before I showered. The bed was comfy and clean so in the end that was all that mattered.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A place to crash if your tired of driving, hungry and just want to sleep. could use some serious updating even though it looks like some of the furniture has been replaced recently. If you like to gamble its a 5 minute walk next door to loose your hard earned money. If you like to check out your tolerance for the wild side there is a biker bar within walking distance. It is a friendly biker bar but don't get to friendly with the women who are regulars there. Some good restaurants within a mile and plenty of fast food restaurants for a quick fix before crashing. Many small issues you would not expect in a more expensive hotel. The price of admission makes your stay somewhat comfortable. Once a year would be enough for me.

Room Tip: end rooms are more practical. top floor would be the best choice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank critic49
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The ads are great...sure looks good. BUT it really isn't that way. Mold growing on the door frames in the bath. Hinges brown with rust. Part of a broom handle behind the "balcony" sliding door to keep it from opening. Worn, not too clean carpet. Wi-fi didn't work. Drains about half stopped. Shower stained and chipped. And more but I don't want to sound too demanding. I'm not a picky person nor one who is used to the "finer things in life"; It was just NOT a very high quality place. It appeared to have been a nice place...once upon a time. It seems to have been purchased and the parts seen or good for publicity photos shined up while the rest of the place is sorely lacking. The prices are too high by far, for the quality and what you really get. They call it a "resort"...HA! Big joke! The only true amenity I saw was three coffee pots in the lobby. There was a friendly couple who work there and when for the second night there was someone working in the room above mine (dragging stuff across the floor and walking hard) he stopped whatever was going on. The walls are very thin.
I actually tried to leave after the first night but couldn't find a place as close to where I needed to be. Even Priceline couldn't find a reasonably priced place in the area. Honestly, I didn't get very much sleep.
The people who rated this place over two stars had to have been on the staff or were talking about another motel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Joe S
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Not bad...

Stayed in worse, but the room had its issues. Half of the electrical outlets didn't work, the shower emanated a strange metallic scent, and the hair dryer they provided kept shorting out the bathroom outlet. Tried to call the front desk repeatedly, and they didn't answer... But when I did deal with the staff during check in, they were very nice.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Velezke
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Falls Inn for my uncle's wedding with my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. We arrived late and stressed out from all the driving and pre-wedding drama being relayed to us over the phone even as we were en route. The Hampton Falls Inn staff were SO kind, welcoming and helpful as we stumbled in and tried to de-stress. They remained equally kind, gracious and accommodating through the weekend and even when the town broke a water pipe and the hotel had no water for a few hours. The staff explained what was happening, offered help when they could and were very kind throughout the ordeal. Excellent staff throughout the weekend!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family