Stayed at the BW for 2 nights. First night we checked in there was a nasty hair smack in the middle of the bathroom floor. I realize hairs are hard to clean/pick up, etc. But this was right in the middle, totally obvious. Yuck. Didn't shower morning #1, I shower every other day. Morning #2 rolls around, and the shower head is COVERED in mold. As in so disgusting there is no way I am showering....I am not gonna be breathing in those particles. Had we had more time to get to our meeting, I of course would have asked for another room to shower in or for a new shower head. Unfortunately, off we went, un-showered. Yuck.
I did tell the person at the front desk how disappointed I was, and he comped me Best Western points even though I booked on Orbitz and don;t normally qualify for points. And he apologized. all of the above is great, but doesn't make up for no shower :-(
Lastly, one of the reasons I booked the BW is for the breakfast. Let's just suffice to say that day #2 we found a local diner instead. Oh, also, my colleagues bed was SO very loud, he literally couldn't flinch without it squeaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at BEST WESTERN Plus The Inn at Hampton in Hampton, New Hampshire, offering convenient access to Hampton Beach, Lee USA Speedway and a variety of corporate locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At Hampton Hotel Hampton
- Best Western Hampton
- Hampton Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Hampton