“A good choice”

Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just stayed here for two nights for work. The front desk staff were extremely nice and helpful. The room was very clean and modern looking. The breakfast is pretty well stocked and very good and the attendants in the breakfast area work very hard to make sure your coffee cup is always full. I didn't use the pool or workout room so I cannot comment on those. The only negative is that the walls are not very sound proof. The guests in the room next to mine were going in and out of their room constantly at night and it was so loud! I also stayed on the first floor and I would recommend the second floor because there was a lot of noise from above as well. Judging by the looks of the few other hotels I saw nearby I would definitely choose this one. All-in-all it was a good choice and I would definitely stay here again, just on the second floor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are probably quieter
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad your stay was enjoyable overall but I am sorry to hear that your neighbors were noisy. If you ever experience any problematic issues while visiting, please notify the staff and we will be happy to take care of them. Hope we will see you again soon! Best.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Got there late and tired. She checked us in so fast.. Also got us exactly what we needed, a room downstairs very convenient to access our car. She also mad sure that we knew about the included breakfast. Room was great. Breakfast THE BEST.
Diane King was really the QUEEN OF KINDNESS AND CONSIDERATION.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always gratifying to hear our guests praise one of our staff members. I will be sure to share your comments with Diane. Thank you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay. The room was large and clean. The breakfast was enormous with plenty of choices. I didn't have enough time to take a swim but I did use the fitness room which was clean and fully equipped. My one complaint is that the pillows on the bed were all foam-not my favorite

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback, as they are very much appreciated. I hope you will come and visit us again and try out our brand new indoor pool. I believe you will enjoy it. Best regards.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

excellant place, very clean nice room, great friendly staff, great place to stay, i had my kid and my dog, staff were so friendly at breakfast and helped me with my kid, will deff stay here again soon

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your review, it is always great to hear that our guests have enjoyed visiting with us. I hope we will see you again soon. Best.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

After a long travel day we booked into this hotel using a coupon from the hotel booklet we picked up at the state welcome center. It was a little off the interstate but it was a nice change being away from the highway. The village was lovely to drive through. The room was very nice, the bed comfortable and everything was clean. Really enjoyed the hot breakfast. It was the best we'd had after staying at a number of hotels. Hope to return some day!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda C
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to make every stay a comfortable and enjoyable one, and I am very glad you enjoyed our property. I hope you will come see us again this summer. Best.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed at several hotels in the area and for the price it was great value. Very nice rooms and clean. I did stay in the executive section which had 2 TV's and a couch. Also the free breakfast was very good. Close to all the attractions in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments, we are glad to be of service. I hope we'll see you again soon! Best.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel is quite nice. I booked it through Hotwire and was quite happy with it. My room had a high bare wood ceiling which was beautiful, and a very comfortable king sized bed. Staff let me park my motorcycle in front of reception so it was under shelter and on camera, which was great. Laundry on site was cheap and efficient.

Only downside, the pool is currently being renovated to make it accessible, for about another month if I remember right, but otherwise this is a nice property.

They offer check in specials through Yelp and FourSquare.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Sunny_Limbachia, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you so much for the kinda words. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff to be professional and accommodating. I hope that you will come back and see our completely remodeled indoor pool soon! We should be completed with the project shortly. One note: we do not offer any check in specials but I recommend signing up for the Best Western Rewards program to earn free nights, upgrades, and special offers. Best regards and thank you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hampton
Ashworth by the Sea
Hampton House Hotel
Hampton House Hotel
#7 of 41 in Hampton
Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook

Been to Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton? Share your experiences!