“best western ok”

Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed October 11, 2007

Decent hotel. Nice large rooms. Clean. seemed recently remodeled.
had refrig and microwave.
breakfast is extra.

have computer for you to use if you don't have your own.

Stayed: October 2007

Reviewed May 16, 2007

There for a reunion last weekend. The rooms were reasonably sized with extremely comfortable beds. The desk staff was flawless. The bar, though small, was well-run and stayed open as late as we wanted. This would be a perfect place to stop on the way to Maine, or to visit southern New Hampshire.

Didn't eat at the restaurant, but can highly recommend the diner at the very south end of town -- very cheap prices and one of the best breakfasts you're likely to find.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 30, 2007

I booked a room sight unseen because of the Best Western name. I've stayed in a few Best Westerns always with good results. One of the things I really look forward to at the end of the day is a swim and a soak in the hot tub.

Not here.

I stayed 3 nights, only used the pool and hot tub the first night. The pool water was cloudy, as if no one has been mainaining it. I have a pool at home. The hot tub looks as if it was bought at a discount flea market, the jets (jets?) were barely working, and the water was luke warm. Like sitting in a big bath tub.

I spent ten bucks more per night than the place I usually stay anticipating soaking in a good hot tub. I work hard during the day, (construction), and this is important to me.
The room was fine except for the drapes that didn't close all the way which let light in during the 1st night from an outside light. The 2nd night I covered the drapes with the bedspread, slept a bit better.

I won't be going back. There are plenty of hotels in the area, I'll try something else next time.

Proves that you don't always get what you pay for.

Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed February 24, 2007

One of the Best, Best Westerns I have ever stayed at. Large rooms, nicely done. Great restuarant attached. Extremely Clean

The Staff was very helpful and always friendly.

• Stayed: February 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 7, 2006

This Hotel is now a Best Western. I must say, it does wonders for the Best Western Name. The rooms have just been done over and they are gorgeous. I can't believe the quality of rooms and service. My kids love the indoor pool. We had a great brekfast at The restaurant on site. Very reasonalbly priced. My family and I plan to return again this fall for a getaway! Highly recommend!!!!

Stayed: March 2006
4  Thank ssshanover
A TripAdvisor Member
Yuma Az
Reviewed February 1, 2006

The staff were most helpful in providing transportaion to and from the Mayo Clinic. I lost my monthly planner in the van, and the next day it was in my mailbox. Now that is what I call service.

PS The breakfast was great

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
nevada
Reviewed July 26, 2005

When the general manager was notified of the $485.30 over charge, he never apologized for the inconvenience to myself and the mess it created at my bank. The room was directly across from the swimming pool and the noise of the children playing carried into my room at all hours.

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hampton
Ashworth by the Sea
Hampton House Hotel
Hampton House Hotel
#7 of 41 in Hampton
Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook

Been to Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton

Address: 815 Lafayette Rd, Hampton, NH 03842-1257 (Formerly Inn of Hampton)
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Hampton
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
#2 Business Hotel in Hampton
#4 Best Value Hotel in Hampton
#6 Romantic Hotel in Hampton
Price Range: $98 - $240 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton 2.5*
Best Western the Inn at Hampton is the Seacoast's best kept secret! We're located only minutes from the area's incredible beaches and easily accessible from Interstate 95 as well as Route 101. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Inn At Hampton Hotel Hampton