“Very good ice cream, outrageous prices”
Review of La Spiaggia

La Spiaggia
Ranked #83 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I know that it is right on the beach, and it is prime real estate, and they need to charge more, but the price for 3 ice cream cones (kiddie size!) and one smoothie came to $25. I can get a full dinner for that price. The ice cream was excellent, so I cannot fault them on that, but the costs are just price gouging just because of their location. Yes, I know that because I did pay that exorbitant cost that I'm feeding into the pricing, but to me it's just not morally right to charge $5 for a small ice cream, even if you are on the beach.

2  Thank mmbcde

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I came here after a few hours on the beach and i ordered a slice of barbeque chicken pizza, and what i gotis what looked like a slice of pizza that looked like it had been sitting at room temperature all day. The cheese was a greyish brown color and the chicken on it looked and smelled expired, and all they give you for barbeque is a small drizzle over the pizza. It tasted terrible. I took a few bites and threw it away. Dont waste your time or money here. Theres much better options on the boardwalk.

1  Thank 413hustler
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love pizza. There's usually no such thing as bad pizza, but I had to drain my two slices just to be able to eat them. I've never seen so much grease on pizza.

5  Thank Bills_Journal
Reviewed August 22, 2012

LOVE this ice cream. Can't believe how many flavors of soft serve they had. Place was kind of dirty though, but its the beach.

1  Thank CandiceMcD
Reviewed August 14, 2012

took a break from the beach to get food from the family and decided to get a large pizza. little bit of a long wait but they made the pizza from scratch. Great place to go when you're on the go

1  Thank ArtyArt217

Been to La Spiaggia? Share your experiences!