“Never an unfortunate Time at Hagan's Grill”
Review of Hagan's Grill

Hagan's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Hagan's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have been in business for over 11 years. Serving mostly our locals with the best, fresh and local products we can buy. Our chef has an amazing background and experience who had travel and worked all over the world. He has created an amazing menu that gives our customers many options to choose from. The chef is fluent in French and English and the owner having her own experience comes from a well diverse ethnic background... speaking also many languages the two have created an amazing all around international cooking experience for yo enjoy. Therefore, that makes you come back over and over. Our consistency not only in the food but service has giving this amazing restaurant the best reputation in this neighborhood. Customer rave as well Taste Magazine calling it...one of "the best kept secrets in the Seacoast". Phantom Gourmet giving them thumps up! Amazing reviews by Trip Advisor and Awards for being the most reviewed and best customers choice for dining. Not to forget that every dish has a delicious wine to pair with. Not into wine, no worries... some of the best Martinis are here... tell us what you like we can make it... of course, providing we carry those ingredients. HAGAN'S is open Mondays-Saturdays from 5-10 and the bar is open until closing. * we also cater any event in house for up to 60 people and if you like us to come to your place just let us know, we can cater your event.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This charming and lovely restaurant in Hampton who brings out the locals out to enjoy a lovely evening has never disappointed us. The food has always been excellent, the drinks like no other "love George's Martinis" however, today we had them both George and Brandon and they both did an excellent job. Service, food and ambiance is one of the BEST! I have never had issues with any one over charging me or any credit card issue at this restaurant and I know that would never occur here. They are too professional and have professional people...for sure! However, if you had a little too much perhaps you need to slow down and pay attention.

4  Thank HagansHampton_NH

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We love this restaurant. It has been very consistent since the beginning. The food best in town! I had a fillet mignon that mealy in my mouth cooked to perfection. Had a delicious glass of. Hess that was great with my meal. Later we transfer to the bar to have a martini and I believe the bartender "Brandon" was excellent. We will go back as much as we can. This is now our favorite restaurant.

1  Thank micheal p
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We live in Newburyport and decided to try after getting an online discount offer. We're now addicted. George, the bartender, goes out of his way to introduce himself and makes a good martini at a fair price. We've now been here every Monday for the past six weeks and have yet to be disappointed. Chef is very creative and not afraid to try new menu items. Very good value so we decided to go out once a week for $70-$80 and get a great meal than go twice for $90 and get ho-hum.

1  Thank MJSS
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Be careful to swipe your credit or debit card. After I paid for my two drinks and left, the bartender proceeded to run my card again for an addition $126. Needless to say I was shocked and contacted the bar. The owner although responsive didn't respond when I told her that I was paying more in overdraft fees because of the error than I paid for my two drinks. Mistakes happen but you are in the business of customer service so make it worth the frustration and cost by throwing a small gift cert for someones trouble, it's a gesture of good business and mea culpa for incompetent staff.

3  Thank McCarthy46209
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our meals were great: LOVED the lobster and crab cakes appetizer. Our server Heather was wonderful: very knowledgeable, friendly and overall great server!

2  Thank pbenham

Been to Hagan's Grill? Share your experiences!