“Listen to every bad review about this dump.”

Nautical Motel & Suites
Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I wouldn't think any place could be so nasty. The whole place is filthy, dusty, moldy and in need of maid servive and repair.

Room Tip: By all means stay away from this place.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank pyrokno3

Reviewed August 16, 2010

You can not blame the " European" Chambermaids on the lack of cleanliness of these rooms. Lack of training is the issue. I never saw a vaccum being used at anytime of the day when they were cleaning a room. Never . I have been a chambermaid, these rooms would have gotten me fired from managment.
- Popcorn under the counter, under bed. Under the bed had not been vaccumed.
- Dust on ceiling fan, vents.
- bedspreads looked new, but blanket was not.
- still advertising a remodel when its apparent its been a few years. Fresh paint and bedspreads to not constitute a " remodel" .
For what I paid, it should have nicer that is for sure. 10 dollars less at a Rye motel of the same level, was a HELL of alot cleaner and nicer for sure.
Wally's being across the street is less than appealing. Loud bikes at all times, loud music and drunks. Your ad makes it sound alot nicer than it really is.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank nhgemini
Reviewed August 6, 2010

This place was the grossest place I have ever stayed. The walls were filthy, ceiling had dust webs hanging down, 5 inches of dust on the ceiling fan. The toilet bowl was yellow and brown, as was the bathtub. Looked like it had not been cleaned in 3 years. There was a pubic hair in the shower. Rugs and floor were so dirty. The website said "newly renovated" tried to find another place but nothing was available on the beach. Complained to mgr and he blamed the maid. The floor had a couple of bottle caps from the previous people!!!!!! Bathroom mirror was streaked with toothpaste. Can not believe they charge $150!!! Should be shut down by Board of Health

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank kellyfalvo
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Pro: You can bring your dog
Con: filthy rotten dirty, no hot water, and clogged sink - Management was responsive and promptly refunded our money.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank janewms
Reviewed June 10, 2010

These places should be condemed they are gross and managment is rude they promise you things then back out overprised managment lives next to these places and can't see the filth slum lords

1  Thank Bigiraly
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I am still really grossed out and itchy paranoid mess by my recent stay at the Nautical. When we first arrived I was appalled by the two rooms I rented. Disgusting carpet and over all filthyness of the rooms. We did walk around to find another hotel but it was a holiday weekend. In retrospect I wish we just left and went with my initial instincts.
We woke up at 5AM and there were bed bugs everywhere! Crawling on us and there were hundreds of them. I could not pack my stuff fast enough to get out of this dump. We had two rooms and both rooms and all four beds were infested. I still feel sick to my stomach about the whole thing.
I see the responses from management of the other bad reveiws and he blames a European maid for everything. He also states that this is Hampton Beach not The Hamptons. It doesn't matter dude. NO hotel room anywhere should be in such a disgusting shape. The management is rude and I got the impression that bed bugs are something people regularly complain about. He didn't seem phased by it at all.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank TakeMeAway111
Reviewed May 14, 2010

I wish I had read the reviews before going to this place. We rented a cottage that was filthy and disgusting. Clearly the building has not had any renovations done in years if at all. There were used sanitary products under one of the bathroom sinks, and lipstick on the glasses in the kitchen drain. Wires were sticking out of outlets near the beds. We locked ourselves out of the place by accident and simply pushed open the window and reached in to unlock the door. The only saving grace was that we did request a refund and got it, but I would not recommend this place to anyone. I can't believe they charge people to actually stay there. At the rates that they get in the summer there is no excuse for the lack of improvements to such a dump.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family