“Third Times a Charm!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hampton
The Grayhurst Hotel
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed June 18, 2012

After visiting Hampton Beach twice last year and staying at Grayhurst, I couldn't wait to go back this year. As always, Ken, the host, is warm and inviting and will help with any of your needs. The location is so close to the Casino Ballroom and the beach, it makes the vacation completely stress free. The rooms have been upgraded, and they meet the needs of what I want on vacation- clean and simple.

I highly recommend this hotel-

Room Tip: Suite #4 with two beds is great if you want a little bit of extra room. Last year I stayed in the ge...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cindychittenden
There are newer reviews for The Grayhurst Hotel

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I stayed becuz of a concert @the Casino-after that i was hooked! Ken was such a friendly, warm, funny host! The hotel was homey & Ken went out of his way to make sure his guests were comfortable & happy. I went back & stayed 6 or 7 more times betwn July & Sept. It was great every time!

Room Tip: If youre a couple, the single rooms are good, or if you need 2 beds, those rooms have SEPERATE bedro...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Holly Y
Reviewed October 15, 2011

This is the third trip I made this summer to the Grayhurst. Ken is a fantastic host! The location is close to everything and the rates are very reasonable.

Can't wait to visit again next year!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank cindychittenden
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My wife and I have stayed at the Grayhurst many times over the last 5 years. The location is great for anything you would like to do. Really great if you are concert goers to the " Ballroom " which is across the street. You can actually walk to everything, I mean everything. The parking pass comes with the room---park your car for your stay and just walk. Ken and Donna are the best hosts ever. Always willing to help---no matter how large or small the task.They provide the cleanest rooms anywhere and give you the best " bang for your hotel buck ". Maybe we wll see you there next year ???

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CTSunFan
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I have to say the new owner`s of the "Grayhurst" Donna & Ken are great Host, I have been staying there on and off for many years and have to say the Inn is the Best on Hampton. You can not find a cleaner place and everything you need is there and if not Ken will try to get it. You will find you get tired of the busy beach you can go back to the Inn and relax like your home in you back yard. So don`t take my word for it try it and you will enjour stay." Thank`s Again" Ken & Donna for a nice week.

Don & Donna

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank rabzilla9
Reviewed August 22, 2011

If you stay in Hampton you HAVE to stay there!!
Best location ever!!!Only a few step from everything, top-clean/private/quiet!
The owner Ken is super accomodating and really made us feel at home!
Parking is included wich is a must in Hampton, just park and walk.

We will go back for sure and once you find The Grayhurst, no need to look anywhere else. I used to go 20 years ago with my parents and I surly will go with my kids!!!
Perfect!Perfect!Perfect!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank babasaubc
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My family and I recently stayed at the Grayhurst..... This was our fourth visit. We stayed in suite 11 which is a 2 room suite with 2 full size beds, Cable tv's in each room, microwave, coffee maker, small frig, toaster and one bathroom. Very comfortable for 4 grown people. The rooms are smaller, but you are only sleeping in there, so no big deal. This place is ALWAYS spotless.. I never saw a speck of sand in the shower. Always HOT water and great water pressure, no matter what time of the day. Large patio area with grills and tables and a big front porch to "people watch" or listen to the concert across the street at the Casino. The Owner Ken is WONDERFUL and will do anything for you. Already booked for next year...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family