“Quick getaway !!”

and 1 more site!
The OC Studio Suites
Ranked #12 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Made contact to this (person) via email only to wait for a return call days later and here " i'm waiting for a customer to get back to me with a deposit for the weekend" call you if they change their mind. Sounds like that was the only room she had in the building. Too bad, the place looks great and it wasn't too far for a quick getaway. Oh well, went to the Cape instead. DVB. Cranston, RI.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 12, 2013

If you are staying here for the seafood festival it is not walking distance. The info we received was 1mile to the boardwalk that is incorrect it is over 2 miles we had to drive down and pay $20.00 to park. The room itself was very clean and the view is beautiful, but that is all this hotel has to offer.

Room Tip: Seaside view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the OC Studio Suites for a brief getaway trip. The suite was much nicer than any place we have stayed at in the area! There was a kitchenette area with sink, small refrig. microwave and dishes/cups etc.. A queen sized bed, flat screen tv, and a very large balcony over looking the street with an Ocean view. Everything was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely return when we are looking to stay in the area again! Thanks!

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms offer the best view of the Ocean!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny1024
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The ocean view from our room was breathtaking ....the staff was friendly and kind. I would stay here again. Very quiet and our room was very clean and comfortable. I would of liked WFI....but was told they were getting it soon. The ocean refreshed my soul.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank maryjo51656
OCstudiosuites, Manager at The OC Studio Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

We are happy to report that we now have Wi-Fi throughout the building!!!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We got here last night for a weeklong stay to celebrate my college graduation. For just about $500 (Since it's the off season. During the peak of summer it's about 3 times that!) we got a whole week in a room on the 4th floor. Couldn't be more happy with it! We missed check-in, but the staff here was still more than accommodating and made sure it was easy to get into our room when we did get here. The room was clean and comfy, and basically EXACTLY as it looked on the website. AMAZING view. We slept great, checked in this morning when we were ready, and the staff answered all of our questions and made sure we were happy. The stay isn't over yet, but I can't imagine changing my mind about this place. Absolutely with it!

And for those who complain about the location, the main Hampton Beach boardwalk is only a little over a mile- a wonderful 15 minute-ish walk- from the hotel. Not bad at all, especially when on vacation and you have nothing but time. Not to mention the location here is significantly more peaceful and relaxing away from all of the tourist hustle and bustle of the main strip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank L0rraine_C13
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was staying at the OC when the storm of the century hit, and it was so awesome, the waves from the ocean were crashing against the Hampton wall and the water was coming over. I stood out on the deck and took pictures. The excellent drainage took care of it all and my car, parked in the car port, never even got wet. I loved staying at the OC because every night the sound of the waves put me to sleep and this side of Hampton is quieter than the middle of Hampton. Also, due to its location you don't run into any traffic jams. Both Mary Ann and Jo Ellen were very friendly to me, as I picked up my mail and phone calls on a daily basis and both gave me touristy information and tips about where to eat and where to shop that made my stay more enjoyable and Anna did a tip top job and my room was spotless the whole time. I highly recommend this Hotel. Oh, the mattress was so comfortable too and contributed to having a great night's rest. I can't say enough good things about this place. I never was disturbed by other guests or loud noises. The carpet in the halls were always spotless, the waste containers were always emptied daily (with never a waste pile up that I have seen at other places) and there were never any bad odors. The water pressure for the showers was excellent as well.

Room Tip: If you go on the 5th floor you do not hear any traffic noise, only the ocean... which is awesome but...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank SheilaH224
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stayed at the OC in mid February for a little get away. We always travel to the area in the mid February and have stayed at three other places that can't compare. Hands down this is the best! We were welcomed by very friendly staff. Our room was on the fifth floor with a wonderful view of the ocean sunrise and sound of the waves. It was very clean, well maintained, very quiet and we could not have asked for anything more. The card access security is very reassuring. You also receive a dedicated parking spot. We will look no further and definately return to OC Studio Suites. Thanks for a terrific stay and for being so friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple