“5 Star Diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We have been going to Fast Eddie's for years. The food is fantastic! Fresh ingredients, friendly service and great location. My favorite is the Chicken corn chowder soup. Best I've ever had. The grilled sandwiches are delicious as well. If you love brownies, Neil makes the best!

There are newer reviews for Fast Eddie's Diner

Reviewed November 26, 2011

First time at Fast Eddie's and we were very impressed with the freshness,​ quality and quantity of the food. I had Cheese Lasagna with 2 meatballs that were made with obvious real ground beef (so often meatballs are cardboardy​ and lots of fillers-no​t these)! Huge serving as well. Others in my party had the reuben, the chicken quessadill​a (bigger and with much more filling than a quessadill​a from the popular mexican restaurant​ up the road). Chocolate cream pie was reportedly​ delicious.​ Prices were very reasonable.

The restaurant is fresh and clean. The wait staff very friendly. The bathroom could use a little freshening up and decor, but it was clean.

Overall a very good experience .We will be back!

1  Thank em-T-sails
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We love the food at Fast Eddie's and the chef owner is an excellent gourmet chef. When I don't feel like cooking I know I can get healthy take-out food. We love the grilled liver and Eddie's makes a generous two slice portion that equals two meals each for us. Plus his entrees will always substitute fresh vegetables instead of starch.

Good friends of mine had their 50th Wedding Anniversary at Fast Eddie's. He closed the diner for the special catering event. Imagine traveling back in time to enjoy the good ole days with poodle skirts, wonderful food and music.

1  Thank taxesgal
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Stopped at Fast Eddie's Diner for lunch on our way to Boston Airport. Authentic 50's Diner style and friendly and helpful staff. Good food, reasonably priced and a good atmosphere. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I will eat at Fast Eddies 5 or 6 times when we vacation in NH. This past visit I had a burger there and all I could thing about was that Burger all day it was so good ! My wife had the Cob Salad for the first time and the next day she wanted to go back for another ! Great service to!