“More than a 50's Diner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Hampton, New Hampshire
“More than a 50's Diner”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We love the food at Fast Eddie's and the chef owner is an excellent gourmet chef. When I don't feel like cooking I know I can get healthy take-out food. We love the grilled liver and Eddie's makes a generous two slice portion that equals two meals each for us. Plus his entrees will always substitute fresh vegetables instead of starch.

Good friends of mine had their 50th Wedding Anniversary at Fast Eddie's. He closed the diner for the special catering event. Imagine traveling back in time to enjoy the good ole days with poodle skirts, wonderful food and music.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank taxesgal

Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
“Authentic 50's Diner”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Stopped at Fast Eddie's Diner for lunch on our way to Boston Airport. Authentic 50's Diner style and friendly and helpful staff. Good food, reasonably priced and a good atmosphere. Would recommend.

• Visited September 2011
Columbia, Missouri
“Best Burger”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I will eat at Fast Eddies 5 or 6 times when we vacation in NH. This past visit I had a burger there and all I could thing about was that Burger all day it was so good ! My wife had the Cob Salad for the first time and the next day she wanted to go back for another ! Great service to!

• Visited July 2011
farmington ct
“A dining oasis disguised as a diner”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Traveling through Hampton on the way home from vacation, I happened upon Fast Eddies through the Places app on my phone. My travel companion and I were pleasantly surprised right from the start of our meal with the goat cheese appetizer, that excited our tastebuds in anticipation for the rest of the dining experience. And I am happy to say we weren't disappointed. Equally excellent was the personable service we received from our waitress Ashley. The decor represented the 50's well and was very clean. Our only regret is that Fast Eddies is too far from home for us to be regular customers, but not too far for us to come back. And we definitely will!!!

blanch66
“After eating at Fast Eddie's I drove very fast to the drug store”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

This place should have better than what it was. My wife, daughter and myself had a very average to poor meal tonight. I have eaten at several diners in New England, and this place was not one of them. My french dip sandwich was dipped in something that wasn't au jus! It was more like au crap. I absolutely could not eat it. My daughter's meal was not worth the price either. Lastly, we had an ant on our table as the check was handed to us.

• Visited June 2011