The Pelham Resort Motel
  • Pool
Dolphyn Motel(Hampton)
Excellent 5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewspeople watchinghampton beachsteep stairsplace to staycan't beat the locationplaygroundporchsummerbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband myself and our 21 month old had a blast staying here. It was very clean, staff was super friendly and the playground across the street was a big plus. The pool was heated and was clean, very nice to have that on top of the beach across the street. We had everything at our finger tips staying here and we look forward to coming back next year. I could not say enough good things about this place!!!

It was nice to hear some other ppl staying there talking about how great the owner was and when we met him we knew what they were talking about. Best place I have ever stayed over the years I have been coming now I will not go anywhere else!!

Droz Family

Room Tip: If you are staying for more then 2 nights get a kitchenette so you can bring your own food. It can get expensive eating out every day all day.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great place to stay in hampton beach!!right in front of the beach!!i will comeback every year!!!great pool!!and great room!!It s right in the middle of the action..and the big balcony is great!!the personal is very friendly and the breakfast is very good!!this will be my place for a long time!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Cindymax27
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I come to this motel on the boulevard at Hampton Beach every year. And each year is better than the next. It is a fantastic location, so close to everything, and great views. The accomodations are great. Continental breakfast, great coffee, ice machine, pool, views are so worth the money...they have a great patio to sit at and just people watch....I just love it here. This year they did alot of work to the room to make it even nicer and they did a beautiful job. Chuck and Jackie you are great hostesses!!!! Keep up the good work and will see you next year...Its a great place...Try it!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Absolutely disgusting! It is evident that there is no pride in this establishment whatsoever. As you walk down the street to the office to check in, you will pass the pool, on the side of a building, partially under a garage/car port, which is full of discarded, broken down furniture. We did not experience the pool as we got a refund and checked out w/in 30 mins of arriving, however, it did not look inviting by any standards. This "discarded furniture" theme continues at the "court", along side the staircase leading to upper level rooms. Inside the room, the Refrigerator was ridden with mildew, hairs in the bath tub, full trash bin complete with moldy food under the sink, pillows yellow-stained with extremely foul odor, mattress/box spring stained. Honestly, it was by far, the absolute worst motel we've ever encountered. The only plus was managements willingness to issue a refund.

Room Tip: Avoid the Pelham Court
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank April S
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The only perk to staying here was the location.The beach and playground were right across the street. However you have to park your car two blocks away. The bed had a huge dip in the middle and the pullout couch was even worse. The cleanliness was a joke! Stains in ceilings and just not very clean. The only way you could tell the maid had been there was the bed was made and clean towels nothing else looked clean.I would not come back here!!!!! I would rather sleep in my car!!''

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family