“Flag ship motor court is a dump”

Flagship Motor Court
Ranked #36 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Albany, NY
“Flag ship motor court is a dump”
Reviewed August 21, 2009

The whole hotel power kept going out like 14 times in a row. The guy finally had an electrician come and fix it. The room is extremely dated, bathroom shower curtain not properly fixed to wall, whole place was disgusting. A/C was like it was smashed in about 12 yrs ago, the Mgr even took all of our A/C knobs so we couldn't turn up the a/c, it was 95 outside. The pool was never vacummed & in fact never running, so it was like swimming in somebodys bathtub. I wouldn't stay there again if they begged me to. Stay way from this hole in the wall.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
6 Thank sadler38

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
ma
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Booked in March 2009 requested 2 rooms next to each other, get there one roon upstairs one downstrairs I get oh well sorry nothing we can do, the rooms are DIRTY AND GROSS, bathroom room was so dirty I had to clean it before we used it, comes wih dishes yeah right one fry pan, gross nasty dishes I would not even use them, found someone else's shoe under the bed a bottle of vodka in the cabnet one night the we lost power 5 times circut breakers kept blowing I lost my temper at that point they told everyone to turn air conditions on LOW so it would stop blowing out, they do not give any kind on refund nothing at all my son's and wife's room was worse than ours also had my 4 year old granddaughter, not sure but we all got some kind of rash not sure from what be careful do not use anything in these rooms, one lady we talked to opened her door and had black bugs in her room, most of them had to go to Wal-Mart to buy sheets, blankets, towels , I did THANK GOD bring my own sheets, blankets, towels and dishes because I read the reveiws here a week before I went wish I did it sooner, there is a pool but NO WAY would we even use it, oh then you go to check out and surpise leave your key in mail box doors are locked so now if you need to get your deposit back how can you no one there --STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE DO NOT GO AWFUL TERRIBLE NASTY PLACE
VERY VERY UNHAPPY PERSON

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank dmarie246307

Travelers are raving about these Hampton hotels

New Hampshire
Reviewed August 9, 2009

I Just Spent The Weekend Of AUG 7TH 2009 At The Flagship First They Charged Us More Than what We We're Quoted They Are Rude , Rude , Rude. The Room Was Vacumed However There Was Blood on THE PILLOWCASES. HOW GROSS IS THAT. The Pool Is Not Heated. They Do Not Give Extra Towels . And Only Small Bars Of Soap No Shampoo No Irons No Iron boards. . Its Rundown Noisy The Pool Is Filthy.. DO NOT STAY THERE . For 300 Dollars or 1 dollar For 2 Days It Was Disgusting Aand Nosy and i kept waiting for bugs to crawl into my bed. 0N A Scale Of 1 TO 10 I Would Rate it 0... Go To Old Orchard Beach Hotels Are Cleaner, And Cheaper And Staff is much nicer.. DO NOT STAY HERE YOU'LL HATE IT

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Johnisjohn
MASS
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Do not stay here! So outdated so dirty its like they really just don't care at all what the place looks or smells like. They know people will stay because its close to the beach. The door had been kicked in before, cobwebs everywhere, TV did not really work. Bed sheets look like the were taken out of a donation box somewhere. Flat pillows, No hot water in the shower. Pay the extra 30 bucks and stay somewhere a little nicer.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JT12345
Vermont
Reviewed August 9, 2009

We went there with our family and our friends and their family. We used the pool twice and the manager came out twice and yelled at our boys for ALL of us throwing a football around the pool because of 1 other women who smoked.....the rooms were clean and good unlike other reviews said. Not so sure i would stay here again because of managers attuitude not really family friendly. If you don't have teenagers it is a good place to stay

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank rmscVermont
cANADA
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Owners extremely rude. The prices quoted ove the phone were not the same once we arrived.My friend and I wnet out and bought new sheets and a pillow-would not crawl into the bedding that was there. Dishes disgusting if you go bring your own..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT STAY THERE

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank LYNN661
Vermont
Reviewed May 22, 2009

Our family are regulars at this hotel and not by choice. Every year gets worse and worse. The last experience we had with this hotel was bordering traumatizing. First off, we were quoted a price, and by the time we had arived to check in, the price had gone up. The owners swore they never quoted such a price and that we were mistaken. The door to our room looked like it had been kicked in numerous times, it wouldn't even stay lached shut. The refridgerator was not cold, and the air conditioning would not work. The beds were absolutely filthy, and obviouly had'nt been washed in quite some time. My skin got irritated from the sand still left in the sheets from the ocupants before us. Not to mention the stains and terrible smell. This is all nothing compared to the safety hazard presented by the use of one simple light. We could'nt watch TV and have a light on at the same time because it would trip the breaker, leaving us in the dark. We reset the breaker ourselves 8 times before we went and got the management. He told us he would be right up to look at it, we ended up waiting for over 3 hours. When he tested it, he got the same result as us. His solution was to unplug and move the TV to another outlet. This did the trick, which told me that this was a problem that he was already aware of, and he knew exactly how to fix it. The motel was just about empty, and he refused to give us another room. I stayed up all night, afraid that I may die in a fire in the middle of the night, do to the constant tripping breaker, which generally indicates that something is wrong. Not to mention his rude attitude toward us for inconveniencing him. Oh yeah, one more thing, the remote control to the 1970's TV would not work. Even our young children complained to us about the smell and appearance. They are 7 and 4.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family