“Friendly.service!”

The Old Salt Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 114 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Weatherford, Texas
“Friendly.service!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The food was delicious, service friendly like "old home week ".
The place was packed on Saturday. Night and we had not made reservations but the inn called and the restaurant called us within 30 minutes.

Visited September 2012

Allentown, PA
“A step back in time..”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Once again Tripadvisor led me to a gem!! As usual, I was riding solo on a business trip so I decided to stop by for a nice Lobstah dinner! Adequate parking parking and a spacious restaurant area provided immediate seating! I decided to sit in the bar area but peeked into the dining area and almost reconsidered. In any event the servers were very friendly and attentive to my refreshment needs. Dinner was well portioned and quite tasty athough I felt the lobster was a tad on the small side! I'm not really complaining because I had plenty to eat! As you can see from photo I uploaded, the brownie dessert will easily satisfy two or more people! I barely put a dent in this monster!! I will definitely stop here again!

• Visited September 2012
North Bay
“Great food”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Two words......lobster stew! Terrific!
Service was excellent and quick. Busy spot, but we were able to change our reservation when we checked in at the inn earlier than anticipated. Not to be missed!

Visited September 2012
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Nice atmosphere and really good food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the serving staff, the food was really good and the atmosphere is comfortable and welcoming.

Visited August 2012
New Haven, CT
“Great place for drinks and appetizers off the main strip”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed in town over the Seafood Fest weekend since hotels at the beach were sold out, so we ended up visiting the Old Salt late Saturday night after checking in. We were pleasantly surprised by the lively atmosphere in the bar, and they served food until late. Great homey, laid back atmosphere. We just had drinks and appetizers, so can't speak for the entrees, but our food was decent, drinks were cheap and staff was very nice.

• Visited September 2012