Little Jacks's Seafood Restaurant and Lobster Pool
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent lobster dinner and clam chowder. Also had fish and chips on nite and those were great. Hubby is not a seafood person so he had the steak and it was really good. I have going to Little Jacks since the 1970's. I am so glad it is still around

2  Thank cacaccacaaavvvvvvvvv

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girlfriend's son wanted to get his annual surf fix this past labor day weekend, so we headed to the Hampton Beach area. I'm not a beach person, so food was my motivation for tagging along on the trip. I was feeling clammy, and Little Jack's had the remedy. The fried clams were fresh and delicious. The meal was a good value, and I didn't walk away hungry.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This place is in a great location between the Boardwalk and North Beach. It is not a full service restaurant, but the staff that took our order, and those maintaining the dining area were very friendly. The best thing there was the dining area. There is an area outside up on the roof that is great to enjoy a meal at. The downstairs dining room is also comfortable with decent ambiance given the operation.

That being said the food is not great. Me and my wife got seafood dinners, and neither dish was anything we would eat again. All of the food is on the pricey side, so we were expecting more. They also do not have a kids menu, which was a huge drawback for us.

1  Thank Mhnstein99
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here in the past as it's close to the beach we like, but the lobster rolls were OK and french fries were soggy. They were part of a platter & not worth the extra $'s.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Will go back whenever we're there. We both had the scallop plate and the scallops were amazingly fresh and delicious. The fries were good too. The price for a scallop plate was roughly $18 but the portions were huge. This is a stand in line to order and take a number kind of place. Sit wherever you please. They have a "bar" of sorts where you can grab a beer to go along with your meal but they don't bring it to you. This place is strictly self-serve but worth the trouble.