“Staff were awesome - very caring. Aboagye MJ”
Review of Emerald Isle Motel

Emerald Isle Motel
Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Staff were awesome - very caring. Aboagye MJ”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Management and staff made our stay a memorable one. The manager was very caring and staff extremely respectful. I will recomend this hotel to everyone I know because of the hospitality my family had from the management and staff on our vacation. Awesome, I hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JAM1014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Recently had a weekend stay here and was pleased. Greeted by great staff who had everything ready for us when we arrived as well as throughout the stay, checking in every morning with clean towels and linen. Room was clean and well kept. Parking was very convenient-right in front of our room door! Pool was refreshing and landscaping was up-kept. 5 minutes away from both Beach and local stores. Would certainly stay here on my next Hampton Trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ashley A
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2012

When we asked why it was so filthy they told us they were not as costly as many others. We toild them less expensive does not have to mean filthy. We left and went to Comfort Inn near by , we were pleased with Comfort Inn. I would say unless you don't care at all about clean don't stay here. We also sat on a bed to test firmness, the whole bed raised off the frame and left one lady sitting on the floor. A real pig pen.

Room Tip: choose one someplace else
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Douglas B

Travelers are raving about these Hampton hotels

Reviewed September 12, 2012

new owners!! they have remodeled all the rooms. new beds, flooring, paint etc. very clean and reasonable priced. i just got home from a 4day stay and it was wonderful. the new owners are very friendly and family oriented. they made us feel very welcome. housekeeping came everyday with fresh towels and linens. they took the garbage,vacuumed and clean the bathrooms as well. it was a fun stay and we will be going back again. the new owners have definitely done an amazing job and are currently working on remodeling the outside pool as well.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank sweetjams06
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Just to let everyone know, this place USED to be nasty and filled with bed bugs, but it is now owned by other poeple and they've done a serious cleaning.
I stayed there for two nights, and there were no bugs at all. The place is cute, quiet and very close to the beach by car (5-10mins).
According to some previous comments, the new owners must have put a lot of money and effort, because this place is pretty cool and very clean. Thumbs up !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank phs_22
Portsmouth, NH
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The hotel has recently changed owners, so our stay was fantastic! The rooms were so clean, and everyone was so nice and accomodating!
It was a great location - close to everything, but not right on Hampton Beach. Can't wait to go back next year!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Krysdes
Nowhere
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed there for a while. We got there and we had been there a week when my husband and my self had bug bites. When I told the woman she said they are sand fleas. How the hell did I get sand fleas when I do not go to the beach. We later found the bed bugs. They moved us to another room and a few days later bed bugs again. The owners did nothing about it. b Those owners are now gone. I do know that they got condemned and the place has had a complete over haul. I do not think they take pets anymore. It should be a really nice place now. Check it out. Do give it another chance. I live around the corner and have seen the work that has been done. My husband also did some fence repair there in the last month. The comment that was left with a response from doeboy is not a lie. It was sooooo true. Doeboy lied. Like I said I stay for a while. I lived there in 1 of the rooms!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family