“YOU SHOULD TRY”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Cann Cafe
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Wow, I cann still get my caffeine fix on the beach. Have tried a few most are nothing to write about. Well maybe one in a 'corner' was very good but not on beach. Very upbeat people, asking where we are from and doing that day.You cann order from window on sidewalk or step inside. Coffee as good or better than chains, with many flavors to chose from.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stopped here on the "boardwalk" (there are no boards) for lunch. Quick, air conditioned, yummy sandwiches. Little pricey, but you won't find less on the main strip.

Staff very nice!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Really enjoyed the breakfast here, bagels with egg and cheese, and or bacon and coffee were amazing.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I work down on Hampton beach and I usually make note to stop in the coffee cann. I love their coffee and they don't screw you over with an over abundance of ice. I usually get a parfait too before work. I was surprised to see parfait being sold anywhere on the Hampton strip! Best breakfast choice in my opinion but they also have a great selection of pastries and awesome breakfast sandwiches that are made with actual eggs. Needless to say this place is far better then the previous coffee place that was in that location years before... Aka dunkin donuts.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am so used to Dunkin's that when all of a sudden there is no dunks within walking distance, panic set in. I heard someone talking about it so i tried it and liked it. I will definately be back.