“Favorite coffee spot!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Cann Cafe
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I work down on Hampton beach and I usually make note to stop in the coffee cann. I love their coffee and they don't screw you over with an over abundance of ice. I usually get a parfait too before work. I was surprised to see parfait being sold anywhere on the Hampton strip! Best breakfast choice in my opinion but they also have a great selection of pastries and awesome breakfast sandwiches that are made with actual eggs. Needless to say this place is far better then the previous coffee place that was in that location years before... Aka dunkin donuts.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am so used to Dunkin's that when all of a sudden there is no dunks within walking distance, panic set in. I heard someone talking about it so i tried it and liked it. I will definately be back.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stopped in for morning coffee and got smoothies and breakfast croissant sandwiches . What a life saver .... the smoothie was pumping through us like a mini air conditioner with some protein added for fuel. All yummy handmade treats , pastries , sandwiches ... they want to feed their customers healthy , nutritious fare and they sure succeed. Right across from the Bandstand on the strip.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

While walking along the beach looking for something non fried to eat for lunch, I spotted the Coffee Can Cafe and stopped in. I was greeted by some of the most upbeat, friendly staff I have ever encountered at any restaurant. I am not sure I had my big toe in the door completely before I was greeted by a chorus of "Hi's, how's your day, may we help you". What a great place to stop in, have a really good sandwich, sweet treat, bagel, coffee/tea or whatever and visit with the staff. This became our early morning breakfast stop every day and I am truly missing it now that I have returned home. I hope they have a great summer and continue to do well so the next time I am in town I can visit and have my daily fun and food fix.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Oh my gosh the girl at the counter was so upbeat, and the guy making the breakfast sandwiches clearly enjoys his work. Food was good - coffee and breakfast sandwiches for 3 of us - found a place to sit on a busy morning. Nice atmosphere. Would go there again for a bagel and coffee, and to see such friendly and happy faces!!!