“New years Day Brunch” 2 of 5 bubbles

Wharfside
Ranked #22 of 113 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wharfside has been a coastal breakfast favorite for years serving up made-to-order specialties such as Loaded Belgian Waffles and Hearty Egg Dishes. We're casual and family friendly...So come as you are
Haverhill, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New years Day Brunch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I made reservations for four people for New Years Day Brunch for 10:00 AM, we got there on time gave our name and there was no reservation? We had to wait approximately 25 minutes until they seated our party of four at a dirty table with three chairs. After five minutes they came over with the fourth chair we needed, Another 10-15 minutes go by we finally get waitress service for silverware and plates she then took our drink order of coffee and mimosa's. The brunch buffet was not that great the home fries were warm at best and very hard and undercooked there was hardly any bacon on the two times I went to the buffet, we all agreed the best thing on the buffet was the made to order omelets that chef did a great job. When we got our check we were very surprised because we got charged extra for the one mimosa each when I made the reservation I thought it was to include one complementary mimosa. We all went last year and enjoyed it very much that is why we all agreed to go again. I am sure this will be our last New Year years day brunch.

• Visited January 2014

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Ashworth Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

We rcvd a discount from travelzoo to dine and overnite at Ashwoth dining room/lounge
Nice beach view while dining, valet parking available; breakfast, lunch, dinner available
Best to make reservalions to stay in hotel...Great bar and service..friendly atmosphere,
Multiple TV,s at bar area. Beach is across the street. Geat menu with lobster etc and
great deserts

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Londonderry, NH
“frogs from NH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Hotel was great, very clean and comfortable. We had a small patio right from our room which was very enjoyable. We were on the South side of the hotel so we had the sun all day. We disliked not having a refridge but that was the only dislike we had.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RachelG6973
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Not many Restaurants are still open towards the end of the season and we were greatful that the Ashworth still was. Excellent food, big deal portions and friendly atmosphere. Nice decor as well. Highly recommended.

Enfield, Connecticut
“BREAKFAST Fit for a King & Queen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had breakfast here at aka Wharfside, twice during my stay!

The first time, I was with a Girlfriend! I ordered the 3 egg omlet, which came with Hash Browns and your choice of Toast or Muffin! There was so much there I ended up leaving 3/4 of my Omlet! There was way to much for me to eat!
The second day, the day I left to go home, I ordered the Smothered French Toast. OMG! TO DIE FOR!! The French Toast are a Cinnamon flavor, they are covered with FRESH Strawberries, Blueberries and Banana's then topped with Whipped Cream(I opted out of the Whipped Cream). It was sprinkled with Cinnamon Sugar!
This was perfect! Tasted Fabulous and required NO syrup at all! It was truly fabulous!
There was 3 older people, 2 tables over, who asked about my breakfast. I told them it was so good and FRESH!! They ordered the same thing only over pancakes!
My waitress, Eva, was super! As was the other one I had, but her name escapes me! She was just as pleasant, efficient, attentive and wonderful!
I don't eat breakfast, but I could eat here every morning! Was truly a treat not to get food that wasn't greasy or mass produced! Truly a Treat!
Thank you everyone!