“Catch Great Fish with a View”

Ron's Landing At Rocky Bend
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Exquisite dinner with my sisters who all agreed this dinner was one to remember. We all chose the menu option to choose your own fish and method of preparation. We had blackened haddock with the suggested slaw and mango salsa and both salmon and haddock piccata. My sister’s request for a different side was easily accommodated. A table with a view and excellent service made our sisters weekend perfect!

1  Thank dianacal

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We visited here a few years ago and loved it. It was within walking distance of our B and B, so we finished off our vacation with a repeat visit. I made reservations the day before and secured an upper level, ocean view table. Our server was quite busy with a table of 6, and who knows how many other tables, so we didn't get fresh water,etc but we weren't in a huge hurry, so not too big of a deal. My husband and I both ordered Cobb salads. I chose swordfish kabobs to top mine off, and my husband had steak tips- both really, really delicious! We had great cocktails, and desserts also. I had flourless chocolate torte and it was delicious! My husband had chocolate lava cake- it lasted all of 10 seconds...
Definitely worth the price for a great meal on a strip of restaraunts that are mostly carnival foods or so so seafood.

1  Thank sklnurse2
Reviewed July 26, 2018

This is not the place to go for delicious food. I ordered lazy man lobster pie for $43. It was supposed to come with seasoned breadcrumbs but did not. There was not much lobster and it's taste was average. I switched my side vegetable to mixed vegetables and they were mushy and cold. My daughter got shrimp and scallops for $33. She got 3 shrimp and 3 scallops. My wife got the chicken filets which were so tough you could not cut them with a fork. None of us had ever had such tough chicken before and to be served it in a high restaurant was shocking. Yes you get cloth napkins, well dressed fellow diners and valet service, but that doesn't make up for the lack luster food. For a better meal eat at the 99 and with the savings buy the Mrs some jewelry.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Higher end on the prices but I found the food to be fantastic. Fine dinning downstairs pub atmosphere with great veiws upstairs

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Love going to Ron's any time of year. Food is always good, view of the ocean always beautiful. It's usually the girls who go so we tend to sit upstairs in the bar area where there is a pub menu as well as the more formal dining choices available. Wait staff is friendly and polite. A tad on the pricey side but if you are looking for a nice dinner , maybe to celebrate something special, Ron's Landing is a great place to be.

Been to Ron's Landing At Rocky Bend? Share your experiences!